3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Richmond Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Richmond Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Richmond Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richmond Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richmond Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Richmond Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Richmond Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Richmond Quebec:
Gîte Touristique Prés et Vallons
Gîte Touristique Prés et Vallons is located in Durham-Sud, 27 miles from Sherbrooke and 18 miles from Drummondville. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Magog-Orford is 29 miles from Gite Près Valons, and Granby is 28 miles away.
- It was amazing. We were worried about staying there with our two young toddlers (1 and 2 year olds) but everything went amazing. They accomodated us perfectly. Even placed the beds so that we can cosleep with the babies and placed a gate for the little ones. Made a special breakfast for the kids as well. Very nice people and very well maintained location. Quiet and just breathtaking. Wow !
- Extremely comfortable bed. Quiet location. Breakfast was amazing.
- The dinner and breakfast were both excellent, prepared with local well-chosen and delicious ingredients. That was a bonus, as the room and atmosphere were very comfortable, clean, and welcoming. The room was cozy and charming.
- Very clean and comfortable, pleasant host. Perfect location for us. Great breakfast!
- Beaucoup d’informations sur les produits locaux, légumes et fromages. Des excellents aubergistes e cuisiniers. Un accueil très apprécié.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Gite McCallum is located in Danville.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sherbrooke is 27 miles from Gite McCallum, and Drummondville is 24 miles from the property.
- Lynda and Eddie are good hosts, giving us lots of information, from eating places to local attractions. Lynda is an excellent cook – our breakfasts were great. The Gite has lots of character, and our room was attractive and comfy.
Linda drove us to the bike repair shop and took time to chat and make us feel welcome.
- The property and house are beautiful and immaculate. The owner was so welcoming, interesting and hospitable. Honestly, the breakfast was the best we have ever had. It was delicious, healthy and beautifully presented. My husband and I enjoyed eating it on the beautiful deck while watching the woodpeckers at the bird feeder.I loved the edible flowers! The coffee was excellent. Our room was small but beautifully appointed. The peanuts and wine glasses were a nice touch. The pool and surrounding deck area are large and provide a peaceful oasis after a long day of car travel. We were happy to leave the car in the driveway and walk to dinner. Great convenient location!
- Breakfast is a culinary experience, fresh produce and herbs from their own garden, excellent coffee, local cheeses. .. ect, so much thought and effort put into making your stay special.
- Gite McCallum is a wonderful place to stay. A beautiful home with exceptional hospitality and great conversation. Breakfast was delicious each morning. We will be back.
Gîte Au Blanc Marronnier
Gîte Au Blanc Marronnier is located in Racine, just 19 miles from Sherbrooke.The rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Magog-Orford is 17 miles from Gîte Au Blanc Marronnier, and Drummondville is 29 miles from the property.
- Close to Valcourt. Friendly owners. Great breakfast
- Very friendly owners and we will definitely come back again. Loved playing with their new puppy outside.
- Great hosts , cute little place . I stayed there because I had an interview in Valcourt. I wouldn’t stay in the location if it was for leisure .
- Nous avons beaucoup aimé l’accueil de Germain et Josée, le décor et le confort du gîte, la qualité et la variété des mets offerts au petit déjeuner. Merci encore énormément !
- Sehr freundliche Hastgeber und ein super Frühstück!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Richmond Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Richmond Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Richmond Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Richmond Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!