3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ribasar Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribasar Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ribasar Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribasar Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribasar Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ribasar Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ribasar Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ribasar Galicia:
Agro da Gandarela
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Agro da Gandarela offers accommodations in Teo, just 5 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Pontevedra is 26 miles from Agro da Gandarela, and Sanxenxo is 30 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 11 miles away.
- Home cooked pastries excellent breakfast. Marie very helpful with directions to various places and restaurants. Booking.com directions not the simplest there was a much easier route available. Good value and very peaceful.
- Lovely farm with fruit trees. Luxury bathroom. Elegant breakfast
- A really great place to stay, wonderful grounds to relax and the perfect hosts. This is everything a country stay should be. The breakfast was superb with a very nice atmosphere as the hosts talked to the guests.
- Everything. The hosts were great. Fruit trees and allowing us to go around and eat until we died… great location, accommodations and friendly people. I would recommend and return.
- Very friendly host, very good breakfast, good location – not far from Santiago de Compostella and a parking places are available for free
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, A Pedreira offers accommodations in Cuntis. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Santiago de Compostela is 19 miles from A Pedreira, and Vigo is 27 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Good relaxing and friendly atmosphere. Beautiful surroundings both in and outside the hotel. Dinner variable, economical and good quality served in a stylish salon. Exceptional staff
- Very comfortable bed. Friendly staff.Good breakfast. Lovely garden and pool.
- Exceptional quality of service, very friendly staff. Restaurant is excellent too.
- Das Anwesen ist wirklich unglaublich schön und ruhig!
La atención del personal fantástica, muy cercano y familiar, Gracias a Marian, Pilar, Catia… todo fenomenal, los desayunos fantásticos y las cenas perfectas.
La cama muy cómoda, el salón muy familiar.
Casa da Posta de Valmaior
Casa da Posta de Valmaior is located in Valmaior, 21 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 21 miles from Pontevedra. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a computer and a CD player are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Sanxenxo is 20 miles from Casa da Posta de Valmaior, and Isla de la Toja is 14 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Beautiful original stone home, renovated with every detail considered. High quality weatherproof windows, polished fixtures, homemade pastries, monogrammed high quality linens, super comfortable mattress, hearth with fire always warming, and host that was professional and kind. Local restaurant/bar popular with locals is an easy 10 min. walk.
- Was Home-like, every morning 2 home made cakes for breakfast!
- Great owners great location great place highly recommended
- Nice place, high quality with nice host family. Good restaurant advice within walking distance.
- A beautiful and tranquil place with great caring owners who treat you like you are family Very highly recommend great place great owners great breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ribasar Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ribasar Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ribasar Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ribasar Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!