3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Realejo Bajo Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Realejo Bajo Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Realejo Bajo Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Realejo Bajo Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Realejo Bajo Tenerife. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Realejo Bajo Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Realejo Bajo Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Realejo Bajo Tenerife:
Espacio Antares B&B
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a roof terrace, Espacio Antares is located in Santa Barbara in Tenerife. It offers views of Mount Teide.Guests may choose between double or triple heated rooms with shared bathroom access in this relaxing homestay. Towels and bed linen are provided.There is a shared kitchen available for guests to prepare meals, and a shared living-dining area. Outside guests will find spacious gardens including a vegetable and fruit garden.Espacio Antares is a 10-minute drive from the coast and Parque Nacional del Teide is 24.9 miles away. Tenerife North Airport is one hour drive from the property.
It was such a great place to stay. It has it’s charm 🙂 They even have a studio where you can exercise, do yoga or so and they actually do have yoga classes each monday and wednesday mornings. So I attended one class and was happy to start my morning like this.
The place itself is really amazing, very very cozy and peaceful. You can feel that the owners of the place put their heart into each detail they have created.
The town itself is also very calm.
- Very nice, homey and peaceful place! The owners are very kind and they provide you everything you need and more. The view from the terrace is spectacular!
- very interesting, atmospheric interior furnishings and an outdoor patio with a pond with gold fishes
- I stayed at Antares for two nights and those were the most comfortable nights I have ever spent outside my home. All the minute details were well thought of, everything you could possibly need was there. There are only 4 rooms, if I’m not mistaken, a large terrace where you can see stars and mt Teide, a giant room meant for sporting activities (didn’t really have any time to visit it, so can’t say anything about it). When you enter, you are met with a warm cozy fireplace and a smiling gentleman, which, by the way, helped us a lot (me and another guest that I met at the hotel) by taking us to the bus station at night, when it was raining heavily and we were already soaked through.
- Everything was perfect! The house is a delight and the hosts are the best, friendly, available, helpful to guide us around. The location is fantastic, up on the hill so you have the seaside in front and the volcano in the back…fantastic!
- It was such a great place to stay. It has it’s charm 🙂 They even have a studio where you can exercise, do yoga or so and they actually do have yoga classes each monday and wednesday mornings. So I attended one class and was happy to start my morning like this.
B&B Casa LA MORINGA
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. B&B Casa LA MORINGA is located in Los Silos, 22 miles from Playa de las Americas and 16 miles from Puerto de la Cruz.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.Los Cristianos is 23 miles from B&B Casa LA MORINGA, and Adeje is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 26 miles from B&B Casa LA MORINGA.
- A comfortable, charmingly-restored old town house set close to the centre of the nice little town of Los Silos, located at the foot of the stunning mountains and close to Garachico. Marisa was most kind and accommodating, making homemade bread for breakfast. Loved it!
- Exceptional. We found the rustic nature of the village location really authentic.
There are tables in the lobby, with fridge and its nice and quiet. Great restaurants nearby (La Escuela and La Fereteria).
We had a room with bathroom next door, which I personally dont see as a problem. It was pointed out in the booking too.
- beautiful old house with a central patio in a very lovely quiet town near the sea and easy access to hike in the mountains.
Machteld was a great host and she with her cute chihuahua made us feel like home. The breakfast with homemade bread was delicious. We were also given a hot herbal tea from the garden upon our arrival that should make us healthy forever.
The location is amazing, settled in beautiful surroundings of the pretty little town of Los Silos in spectacular scenery.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Casa Luminosa is located in Bocacangrejo, just 14 miles from Puerto de la Cruz.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 5 miles from Casa Luminosa, and La Laguna is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 6 miles from Casa Luminosa.
- Daniela and Adriano were really friendly and helpful hosts. They made us feel like we were at home rather than in a lodging. The breakfast was fantastic, and the house has a little front yard and back yard where you can relax and hang out. Suitable for a relaxed vacation and meeting other people. The place is in a quiet area, with easy access to Radazul.
- Everything was beautiful and so lovely, even the cat. I will never forget the kindness what I got there. il tuo, ciao
- The people running it are lovely. My room was big and my bed comfortable. The garden is great, athough I didn’t stay long enough to make use of it. Breakfast good, with fresh fruit smoothie, eggs and bread.
- The artistic surroundings and beautiful atmosphere contributed to our stay.
- So many lovely details, each room is very special, very friedly open minded hosts. Very clean
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Realejo Bajo Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Realejo Bajo Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Realejo Bajo Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Realejo Bajo Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!