3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quintes Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintes Asturias is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quintes Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintes Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintes Asturias. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quintes Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quintes Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quintes Asturias:
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Casa Torreteyera is located in Villaviciosa, just 7 miles from Gijón. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Oviedo is 20 miles from Torreteyera, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Vistas excelentes. Personal muy atento . Zona muy tranquila y lugar acogedor .
- Nos gustó mucho la ubicación! El hotel era limpio! Desayuno completo! Las vistas maravillosas!
- La propietaria es encantadora y el entorno una maravilla. Está muy cerquita de la playa de España donde podrás disfrutar de un atardecer de película.
- El desayuno nos encantó, hecho con mucho cariño!! Y el lugar súper tranquilo y acogedor
- Heerlijk rustige locatie op ca. 20 min van Gijon. Ruime en schone kamers.
Gijon Surf Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a garden with barbecue facilities, free WiFi and water sport activities, Gijon Surf Hostel is set in Gijón in the Asturias Region. El Rinconín Beach is 650 feet away.This official surf school offers surf and paddle surf lessons and guests can rent boards and snorkle equipmement on site.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and gift shop at the property. You can play table tennis, billiards and darts at this bed and breakfast, and bike hire is available.El Rinconin Park is 650 feet from Gijon Surf Hostel, while Gijón Chamber of Commerce is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 19.9 miles from Gijon Surf Hostel.
- Friendly host, nice and clean, comfy beds, really a plus with curtains for each bed. free parking on the other side of the street and close to a nice park and beach.
- Location on hill across from great jogging park next to ocean! you can walk to center or walk to grocery store and a McDonalds. It’s for surfers! Workout area, by surf spots, Great kitchen for cooking. Nice layout for serve yourself breakfast: cereal, fruit, yogurt I think, croissant. Ping pong table,
- Cool relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Surf classes almost every day or cheap board rental and walk to beach!
- I met really amazing people, all were different and from all over the world! If you are looking for a place with good energy Gijón Surf Hostel is a good place to stay at!
- I loved the relaxed and friendly atmosphere, it was a pleasure to stay there!
El Gran Sueño B&B
Located in Pintueles, 19 miles from Gijón, El Gran Sueño B&B features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 25 miles from El Gran Sueño B&B, and Llanes is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 37 miles from El Gran Sueño B&B.
Our second visit to el Gran Sueno. Such a wonderful experience. Comfortable and interesting property and decor. The view from the room is phenomenal. The bed and bedding is extremely comfortable. A very relaxing and cozy place to stay.
The breakfast every morning is such a treat. Everything is of exceptional quality. The breads are the best in Asturias.
Dinners at el Gran Sueno are sublime. Creative both visually and gastronomically, and always prepared with the best of ingredients. We had four dinners while staying there and only ventured out after they insisted we try a newly opened restaurant (Pusaki) that was also great.
All this is the result of the efforts of David and Javier. They have created an oasis of relaxing comfort in the beautiful hills of Asturias. We have stayed at many small inns and B&Bs all over the world and el Gran Sueno is our favorite. If you wish to relax, enjoy amazing food and company, look no further.
- We loved the peace and tranquillity, the friendliness of our hosts, the views and the wonderful rooms.
- very peaceful stay, friendly owners who pay attention to every detail, nice spacious room with balcony ( certainly worth paying for)
- A truly beautiful property where no little detail has been overlooked. We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay. We were served delicious and beautifully presented meals on both nights and breakfast was equally good. Our hosts were charming and friendly and helpful with suggestions on how to get the best out of local activities.
- Beautiful interiors – a mix of traditional Spanish furniture and contempary pieces. Spotless rooms with comfortable beds. Generous extras like wine,chocolate and toiletries in the rooms. Fun and engaging hosts.
- Our second visit to el Gran Sueno. Such a wonderful experience. Comfortable and interesting property and decor. The view from the room is phenomenal. The bed and bedding is extremely comfortable. A very relaxing and cozy place to stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quintes Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quintes Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quintes Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quintes Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!