3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Queijadoiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Queijadoiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Queijadoiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Queijadoiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Queijadoiro Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Queijadoiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Queijadoiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Queijadoiro Galicia:
Casa Quiroga offers accommodations in Lamas. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Lugo is 27 miles from Casa Quiroga, and Manzaneda is 30 miles from the property.
- A friendly, comfortable and clean place to stay on the Camino de Santiago. The staff checked us in quickly and our room was very nice. There was a common area outside the rooms if you wished to relax, and a bar/restaurant that was very good attached to the accommodation. This is a small town, very authentic and a quaint, quiet place to stay if you are walking the Camino.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Food was good.
- This is a great stop on the Camno. The rooms are warm and clean and the restaurant/bar has a very basic but quality dinner and breakfast opportunities.
- A peaceful setting in beautiful countryside. Hosts did everything to make our stay enjoyable. .
- Friendly adaptable staff, willing to set up breakfast for us early
Casa Lixa offers accommodations in Las Herrerías. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 21 miles from Casa Lixa, and Manzaneda is 28 miles away.
- Lovely room with balcony overlooking the countryside; lounge with fire and comfortable sofas.
- Very comfortable bedrooms and beautiful bathroom. Dining/sitting room with open fire. Helpful staff. Perfect location for Camino.
The place was clean and everything looked new.
The staff were helpful. I enjoyed sitting in the lounge while the fire was burning, it gave a homely and cosy feeling after having walked many kilometres .
- Beautifully designed to fit perfectly into village atmosphere. Lovely room with very comfortable bed. Efficiently run. Nice view from window. Wifi good. Restaurant good. Lovely terrace area.
- Amazing stay. Comfortable double room with a big and modern bathroom. Bed was very comfortable, beautiful and tastefully decorated, friendly staff and right on the st- James way.
Casa da Cabaza
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa da Cabaza offers accommodations in Villasoto. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Lugo is 25 miles from Casa da Cabaza, and Manzaneda is 26 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53 miles away.
- Ubicación genial, desayuno muy rico, atención perfecta
- Precioso entorno y casa preciosos, gran desayuno y genial para desconectar
- Volvería sin duda un lugar perfecto para desconectar y que contar de sus dueños super atentos ella nos preparó una deliciosa cena vegetariana… Os lo recomiendo para mi fue de 10
- Comida, estancia y personal de 10. RECOMENDADISIMO
Es una casa preciosa de turismo rural en una ubicación extraordinaria. Sientes como si estuvieras en una casa con encanto de Europa pero sin salir de Galicia. Disfrutamos de una magnífica cena vegetariana que nos preparó, a petición nuestra, su encantadora propietaria la holandesa Sietske.
Un auténtico placer.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Queijadoiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Queijadoiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Queijadoiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Queijadoiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!