3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quarry Hill Stann Creek – Top Hotel Reviews
Quarry Hill Stann Creek is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quarry Hill Stann Creek. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quarry Hill Stann Creek. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quarry Hill Stann Creek. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quarry Hill Stann Creek right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quarry Hill Stann Creek with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quarry Hill Stann Creek:
Caribbean Shores Bed & Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Hopkins in the region of Stann Creek, 23 miles from Placencia Village, Caribbean Shores Bed & Breakfast features a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Christina and Greg are really nice people and they gave us lots of helpful information. The room was very nice and cozy and super clean.
- Breakfast was great, catered to your tastes with healthy options.
- The pool was great and the breakfast was really good. At sunset there was a traditional drumming concert coming from hotel next door so that was an extra we hadn’t expected.
- The hotel has good amenities. The room was exceptionally clean. The check in process was quick and easy. Staff went the extra mile to make guests comfortable, responded in a timely manner to any request and provided guidance on things to do.
- Carla was outstanding with her hard work ethic and cooking skills. Other staff very accommodating.
Palmento Grove Cultural & Fishing Lodge
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Palmento Grove Cultural & Fishing Lodge offers accommodations in Hopkins. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 47 miles from Palmento Grove Lodge.
- Great staff…excellent customer service…great location..affordable
- Booked a great tour, tour guide and staff were lovely.
- The place the location , the friendliness of the owner and Staff
- The people were super friendly and the place is only three blocks from the heart of town. It is teaming with Garufina culture and host the Garufina cultural tour.Sheets and towels were soft and clean.
- It’s a fun little place, nicely maintained grounds and cute cottages. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Tutzil Nah Cottages
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Tutzil Nah Cottages offers pet-friendly accommodations in Maya Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The accommodation was quite basic, which we expected, but this was reflected in the price. Gregorio and his family were extremely kind and helpful, making sure we had what we needed. Gregorio sat with us several times and talked about the Maya culture and the wildlife preserve. He was very informative and has a good sense of humour. The food what quite good and reasonably priced. We had a good time meeting the other guests in the small room where meals were served. Location was not bad – right at the turn to the preserve and close enough to Dangriga and Hopkins to go into either one for a day.
- Everyone was so helpful and knowledgable of the surrounding jungle. I stayed for 3 nights in the cabana and enjoyed every minute. The sights and sounds in the jungle were incredible and I enjoyed the darkness at night.
- This is a Mayan community that moved to this spot to create the jaguar reserve. They are kind as well as knowledgeable about their home.
- Gustavo and his family are very nice and extremely helpful. The food was wonderful!
- Cockscomb Basin Audubon Jaguar Preserve and Wildlife Sanctuary is why I was in Maya Centre. I stayed up at the Sanctuary for two nights for the birds and Wildlife and peacefulness.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quarry Hill Stann Creek Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quarry Hill Stann Creek to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quarry Hill Stann Creek but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quarry Hill Stann Creek. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!