3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pubnico Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pubnico Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pubnico Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pubnico Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pubnico Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pubnico Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pubnico Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pubnico Nova Scotia:
Argyle By The Sea Bed & Breakfast
Argyle By The Sea Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Pubnico.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking.
- Beautiful setting, comfy home and suite, lovely breakfast and even lovelier hosts!
- Classic bed-and-breakfast warm and friendly fabulous breakfast
- A lovely home with great views. Hosts were excellent and very informative about the area. Breakfast was a lively friendly affair, food was great!
- Beatrice was an amazing hostess. She goes above and beyond with knowing the area, places to eat and places to visit! And she makes the best multigrain bread, Jan and carrot cake!!
- Beatrice and George made everyone feel like they were family. Breakfast was great!
YesterYears Bed & Breakfast
YesterYears Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Pubnico. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Our hosts were absolutely lovely, kind and gracious. They served us a breakfast that went above and beyond our expectations. The house was lovely, and they were very knowledgeable about the area and its history.
I liked absolutely everything about the B & B. The hostess’ were fabulous. Breakfast phenomenal.
It was a delight to be with them for even a short while.
The house is a heritage site, so the outside cannot be changed. It is 120 years old, so very, very interesting.
- The food, including presentation, was exceptional (scones). Good variety and quality. A $30 value for the two of us.
- Room was wonderful, bed perfect, bath huge. Breakfast was a culinary delight and other guests wonderful to talk with while enjoying it. Hosts were incredibly welcoming.
- The owners are delightful people and very welcoming to their guests. The breakfast was extraordinarily good, and they got up very early to cook it for us as we had an early morning ferry to the States. Wonderful place to stay and wonderful owners!
The Lake House B&B
The Lake House B&B offers accommodations in Ste. Anne du Ruisseau . Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the lake or pool. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Absolutely fabulous, best B and B breakfast ever. Cleanest home and most welcoming guests
- The location of the house is beautiful. The room was tastefully decorated and the breakfast excellent. The hostess was very welcoming and attentive. We felt very comfortable.
- Our hosts were very welcoming, helpful and attentive to our needs.
- The Lake House sits on the shore of beautiful Eel Lake and a gorgeous area all around it. Ray and Elaine were very helpful with ideas of what to do in the area and how to get around. Excellent breakfast served each morning.
- Hosts were very accommodating with coming and going. We stayed for 2 nights in the beginning and end of our trip. The location on the lake with a nice outdoor space was perfect, and the room was comfortable and quiet. A nice breakfast room with single serve coffee, tea, and fresh water is available at all times. The hot breakfast is excellent served with home cooked muffins and fresh fruit. Elaine even had a to-go bagged breakfast ready for our early 6:30 a.m. departure.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pubnico Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pubnico Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pubnico Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pubnico Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!