3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Prospect Heights Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Prospect Heights Illinois is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Prospect Heights Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prospect Heights Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prospect Heights Illinois. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Prospect Heights Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Prospect Heights Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Prospect Heights Illinois:
Stone Porch by the Lake
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Stone Porch by the Lake offers accommodations in Evanston, just 12 miles from Chicago. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Schaumburg is 21 miles from Stone Porch by the Lake, and Rosemont is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 12 miles from Stone Porch by the Lake.
- Staff was welcoming- bed very comfortable.. great location- fabulous old house
- The stone porch is a deliberate space – everything about the place was at some point chosen with care. The manager is a lovely woman who offers a lovely breakfast. I would recommend the room that has the balcony. When we were there the other guests were charming, but it was nice to retire to the balcony just my wife and me.
- We loved our experience at this charming, comfortable and welcoming inn. Breakfasts were delicious and made extra special by the beautiful view of Lake Michigan. We are happy to have discovered this diamond in Evanston and hope to visit again. Highly recommend!
- Friendly staff, lake view room was wonderful. Dumb waiters are the best!!
- It was perfect – perfect suite, delicious hot breakfasts & snacks, wonderful toiletries, a beautiful setting and excellent welcoming hosts. Plus the pleasure of meeting other delightful guests. Evanston at its best!
Stone Terrace Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a terrace, Stone Terrace Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Evanston, just 12 miles from Chicago. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. Schaumburg is 21 miles from Stone Terrace Bed and Breakfast, and Rosemont is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Owners are very attentive. Delicious hot breakfast. Attention to all details. Great location.
Rooms and bathrooms are renovated and very clean. Feels like you are a guest in a beautiful fully renovated comfortable and spacious home. Perfect for big family gatherings.
- Stone Terrace raises the bar. If I am traveling to Chicago – this is the only place I will stay. If the trip is related to work, I love coming “home” to a completely relaxing space. You have the lake across the street for walks, running, and biking. I love the walkability of Evanston and the serenity of the Baha’i House of Worship is just a few minutes north on Sheridan. Tasteful perrfection!
- Beautiful bed and breakfast! Really didn’t want to share as this home is so special!!
- Felt like part of the family! Tom and Sue were so warm and welcoming and took care of everything!
- The service is phenomenal and the breakfast incredible. All baked goods are homemade and delicious!
- Owners are very attentive. Delicious hot breakfast. Attention to all details. Great location.
Lang House B&B – Chicago
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Less than 5 minutes’ walk from the beaches of Lake Michigan and trains to the Chicago city centre, this Chicago bed and breakfast offers guest rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs. A complimentary continental breakfast is provided each morning.Free Wi-Fi is offered in every room at Lang House B&B Chicago. Each guest room includes a private bathroom with heated marble floors. An iPod docking station is also offered in all rooms.Guests can relax in the on-site sauna or enjoy a bike ride around the city using free bicycles provided by the property. A games room is available to all guests of Lang House Bed and Breakfast Chicago Sheridan Road.Just outside the Evanston city limits, Millennium Park, Navy Pier and the Lincoln Park Zoo are within a 20 minutes’ drive. Northwestern University and Evanston city centre are within 3.1 miles of this B&B.
- The house is beautiful. The staff and onwers were wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable with interesting histories.
- Beautifully restored 100 year old house. Great location for visiting family in Rogers Park. Delicious breakfast.
- The main floor had several rooms to relax and enjoy. The kitchen was very well stocked and accessible at all hours. It was self service. A hot breakfast was also provided that was exceptional. My room was luxurious and quiet. I never heard the other guests.
Excellent quality accommodation and furnishings including comfy beds. Food was very good and snacks and drinks available 24 hours
- We loved Lang House! The house itself is so comfortable and feels very welcoming. It was great to be able to go down to the kitchen any time and get a snack or something to drink. We enjoyed talking to other guests at breakfast either on the deck or in the dining room. But most of all Bruce and Wayde were SO accommodating, giving us info on nearby restaurants, tips on places to go and how to get there, and assisting us with anything we needed. We will definitely stay at Lang house again!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Prospect Heights Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Prospect Heights Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Prospect Heights Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Prospect Heights Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!