3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Prince George British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Prince George British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Prince George British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prince George British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prince George British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Prince George British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Prince George British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Prince George British Columbia:
Water’s Edge Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Water’s Edge Bed & Breakfast is located in Prince George. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Prince George Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- great location directly by the river, really nice hosts, tasty breakfast
- The owners went above n beyond to make our stay memorable…..such lovely people
- Stuart and Marie are wonderful hosts. Their house is immaculate and they provide everything a guest could want. The setting for this b&b is right on the Nechako river. The guest bedroom and its spacious sitting room have stunning views. We hope to go back for a much longer stay.
- everything impeccable! very spacious accommodation with private livingroom, wonderful hosts, very comfortable bed, gorgeous surroundings, a simply delicious breakfast, etc etc, what more can you ask for?!
- The view from this walkout basement suite was fabulous. The host was very friendly and breakfast was delicious.
The Grateful Bed B’n’B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Grateful Bed B’n’B offers accommodations in Prince George.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Prince George Airport, 6 miles from The Grateful Bed B’n’B.
No reviews yet.
Arbor Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and ski storage, Arbor Bed and Breakfast is located in Prince George. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and fishing. Prince George Airport is 9 miles away.
- Beautiful place, all home comforts of a hotel. Really nice owners and scrumptious breakfast.
- Comfortable bed was all I was after, but my host also made me a travel lunch as I was leaving early in the morning.
Very accommodating, friendly, delicious breakfast. A very comfortable
B and B.
- Everthing, a very nice place to stay! Very friendly hosts! We’ve been there for only one night. What a pitty. Very spacious apartment. Great breakfast.
- An absolutely delightful place to stay. Very friendly and helpful hosts, delicious food, comfortable bed, quiet neighbourhood.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Prince George British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Prince George British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Prince George British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Prince George British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!