3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Priest River Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Priest River Idaho is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Priest River Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Priest River Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Priest River Idaho. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Priest River Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Priest River Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Priest River Idaho:
Penny’s Place on the River
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Penny’s Place on the River is located in Newport in the region of Washington State, just 27 miles from Sandpoint. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Spokane International Airport is 47 miles away.
- The room was spacious and beautiful, and the bed very comfortable. Penny is so warm and friendly, too!
- Being able to set on the deck and watch the geese fly by and swim on the river. t Since is was fall the scenery across the river was was very nice. T he Pond Oreille River flowed right past the property and was larger than I had thought. Waster is clear and does not move to fast.
- Wow, in love with Penny’s Place and in love with Penny! We stayed there for 3 nights and it was amazing and far exceeded my expectations with the peaceful setting and view alone, and then to have a delicious breakfast every morning before we set off for our adventures for the day was a bonus. So peaceful and private, you won’t be disappointed. I love this place and already planning my next trip!!
- Fabulous river view, personal hot tub, friendly host
- Penny’s place had a comfortable bed with lots of option, a nice hot tub and fireplace along with a beautiful view of the river! Penny has a lot of personality and is an accommodating host.
Inn at the Lake
Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Inn at the Lake is located in Newport in the region of Washington State. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Spokane International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- The hosts were super accommodating and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and had all we needed. It is a beautiful property right on the lake.
- The staff was great along with the food and hospitality.
- This is by far the nicest place I have ever stayed, I am so impressed with the Inn, the breakfast was delightful each day, the bed so comfy, spotlessly clean, fresh, spectacular view from our window. The price well worth it, the first night on our trip we were at the Hilton, and the Inn was far superior. I highly recommend to anyone staying or visiting within a large radius, worth the drive just to stay at the Inn.
- Jody was a wonderful host! The room was amazing and breakfast was brought to us in the room! Never had a chance to use the kayaks, but will be coming back again to paddle around the lake.
- The personal touch of the host, the views from the room, the comfort of the inn
Huckleberry Mountain Homestead & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and ski storage, Huckleberry Mountain Homestead & Breakfast is located in Cocolalla in the region of Idaho. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, fishing and hiking. Coeur d’Alene is 30 miles from Huckleberry Mountain Homestead, and Sandpoint is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 52 miles from Huckleberry Mountain Homestead & Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Priest River Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Priest River Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Priest River Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Priest River Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!