3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Prescott Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Prescott Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Prescott Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prescott Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prescott Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Prescott Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Prescott Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Prescott Ontario:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maplehurst Manor offers accommodations in Brockville.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 48 miles from Maplehurst Manor.
Excellent home. We will be returning next time we are in the area.
Hostess was amazing and informative.
- The beautiful historic Maplehurst is as lovely outside as in. The park like grounds are large and in full view of the magnificent St Lawrence. Josie, the owner/host radiates hospitality and enthusiasm. She was so welcoming and helpful with regards to area attractions and history. Breakfast is amazing and served in a most beautiful dining room. Definitely will be back!
- I love the breakfast, and the house and garden so beautiful. Host lady very patient and well communicated. I hope to have change stay more nights.
- Wow! That place! We stayed here for only one night but would have liked to stay longer. The place is beautiful and glamorous, sitting on a little hill overlooking the river. It was beautifully renovated and ist just super chic in an old-fashioned, luxurious kind of way. Josie, the host, ist super nice and attentive. The breakfast was just wonderful. We will definitely come back!
It was beautiful. Josie the owner went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. The grounds and the building were spectacular. Will make it my number 1 place to go to whenever I am in the vicinity. Loved it.
Grace, Mike, Claudia and Al.
- Excellent home. We will be returning next time we are in the area.
1000 Islands B and B Brockville
Located in Brockville, 21 miles from Lansdowne, 1000 Islands B and B Brockville features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Macdonald Cartier Airport is 50 miles away.
- I would like to commend this B&B for doing a good job. They were so nice and would discuss where we can go and recommends which restaurant we must try!
- I loved everything about the B&B. The hosts of the home were friendly and very familiar with the local amenities. The room was fabulous. The concept was intriguing- it was more or less “hotel meets bed and breakfast” or “old meets new.” The space was clean and organized- very modern. I will definitely be returning.
- The house was very clean. The host was very kind. I was very comfortable there.
- The great care the owner put into perfecting every detail
- The service was great. The bed was so comfy and the breakfast the next morning was fantastic.
Sir Isaac Brock B&B Luxury Suites
One of our best sellers in Brockville! Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Sir Isaac Brock B&B Luxury Suites offers accommodations in Brockville, just 21 miles from Lansdowne. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Macdonald Cartier Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- The hosts were warm and friendly in just the right balance. The inn was so much more beautiful than the pictures online indicate and it was honestly the most spotless place at which I have stayed. The position is perfect especially for the theatre. Food was delicious and everything was so thoughtful. I loved the experience and will definitely go back.
- Ida greeted us with her homemade apple bread still warm from the oven! What a lovely way to finish a long drive. Ida & David were welcoming, gracious hosts who are extremely knowledgeable about the area.
- The owners are wonderful hosts and made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. It is a beautiful home, very clean and cozy. Breakfast was excellent and we could not have been happier with our stay!
- Ida and Dave were awesome! The property was beautiful and well maintained. The venue was amazing! Walking distance to everything! We will go back again!
Our hosts were very friendly and helpful; always taking care of us ( tea offer at our arrival, map, explanations for visiting the city, comments on restaurant, help for boat seightseeing’s schedule
Excellent breakfast with several menus to select
Very comfortable suite well equipped
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Prescott Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Prescott Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Prescott Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Prescott Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!