3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Prats del Rey Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Prats del Rey Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Prats del Rey Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prats del Rey Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prats del Rey Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Prats del Rey Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Prats del Rey Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Prats Del Rey Catalonia:
Located in Calonge de Segarra, 30 miles from Terrassa, Cal Xelín features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Manresa is 18 miles from Cal Xelín, and Cardona is 15 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Great place ! Wonderful location, very nice and friendly owner, who speaks fluently English. In one word: Amazing !
- Very nice traditional building. The owner is very friendly. Fresh orange juice with breakfast and some nice cheese and meats.
- Rosa,Josep and their beautiful daughter are very friendly and discrete, you can barely perceive their presence but somehow everything around you is always ordered and prepared .Nice house and pool, very quiet atmosphere and to complete the picture friendly cats and dogs to play with. Try the dinner as well, you don’t regret it! thanks 4 everything, hopefully see you soon
- Very nice place in the nature; extremely friendly staff; great food; perfect place to stop and spend the night before driving to the airport; perfect place for a weekend in the nature.
- Una casa preciosa, las camas eran cómodas y el desayuno muy bueno y completo
Cal Fuster De La Plaça
Located in San Martín de Tous, 27 miles from Sitges, Cal Fuster De La Plaça features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Castelldefels is 30 miles from Cal Fuster De La Plaça, and Terrassa is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Castell de Guardiola
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Castell de Guardiola is located in Guardiola in the region of Catalonia, just 29 miles from Barcelona. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the bed and breakfast. Sitges is 30 miles from Castell de Guardiola, and Castelldefels is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 30 miles from Castell de Guardiola.
- The perfect place to discover the region and culture- the interior typical Catalan, everything feels authentic, comfortable and extremely clean. But above all was the friendliness of the host Marta. She cooks delicious local dishes the breakfasts and evening meals are amazing. The farmhouse is very quiet perfect to relax – perched high with fabulous views of Montserrat and the surrounding area, Manresa. With my daughter we loved sitting outside watching the sunset or enjoy the lovely pool.
Welcome and warmth of owners
Quality of food
We couldn’t fault our stay there.
The Breakfasts and evening meals were amazing, so were our hosts Marta and Josep. Location very quiet but that was exactly what we wanted. Perched high on a hill the farmhouse had fabulous views of Montserrat and the surrounding area, Manresa. Don’t book anywhere else, you won’t beat this place!
- Views from the property and bedroom were just brilliant. Extremely high standard of cleanliness, comfort, and friendliness. The optional home cooked dinners were delicious and very reasonably priced. Good wifi too.
- Staff and food were excellent. Terrace where dinner was served was beautiful, amazing views. Lovely atmosphere.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Prats Del Rey Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Prats del Rey Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Prats del Rey Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Prats del Rey Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!