3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pradorrey Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pradorrey Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pradorrey Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pradorrey Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pradorrey Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pradorrey Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pradorrey Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pradorrey Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural La Veleta
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural La Veleta offers accommodations in Murias de Rechivaldo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.León is 29 miles from Hotel Rural La Veleta, and Ponferrada is 26 miles away.
- Very nice woman runs the place and she is very helpful. A good breakfast. Room was comfortable. A little bar across the street was nice spot for a cerveza and around the corner was an excellent restaurant. This is a very small town so to have these two spots nearby was nice.
- La Veleta is a hostelry that I will return to. That says enough!
- A good stay here- we used it as a one night stop over between our drive from Picos de Europa to Santiago de Compostela. The room was fairly comfortable and the bathroom was beautifully done in blue/white tile and very clean. We had asked for a double bed but got the two twins shoved together thing (it happens a lot in Europe so not a mark against this property, just the way it often is around here.) They were very comfortable though! Breakfast was very simple but filling, with some excellent berry jam and homemade muffins along with good coffee.
- Loved the authentic Spanish decorations and feel to the place.
Quiet hotel near the village centre with quaint spacious clean rooms, run by a extremely nice team of mother and daughter, very friendly who are happy to help you and provide with any information you need.
Breakfast was great, and the nice conversation we had was a bonus.
It feels more like a friends house than a hotel.
Would certainly return and recommend.
Flores Del Camino
Flores Del Camino is located in Castrillo De Los Polvazares, 30 miles from León and 24 miles from Ponferrada.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Astorga is 3.9 miles from Flores Del Camino, and La Bañeza is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B&B A ti
B&B A ti offers accommodations in Valderrey. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. León is 27 miles from B&B A ti, and Ponferrada is 31 miles away.
- Prachtige locatie met schitterend uitzicht. Hartelijke ontvangst. Uitstekende en gezellige maaltijden.
Cama muy cómoda, habitación amplia con un diseño muy cuidado. Todo muy limpio. Los propietarios muy amables, con mucha atención al detalle (se molestaron en comprar pan sin gluten para el desayuno).
Muy cerca de Astorga y con un acceso rápido a la autopista para visitar lugares tan bonitos como Las Médulas o acercarse a poblaciones cercanas al Río Órbigo donde se pueden hacer rutas en bici recorriendo pueblos pintorescos sin ver coches. Un lujo para quienes les guste el ciclo turismo y/o la gastronomía.
- Krankheitsbedingt musste ich auf dem Jakobsweg eine zweitägige Pause einlegen. Zum Glück! Das Inhaberpaar hat sich hervorragend um mich gekümmert und das Essen war zudem hervorragend. Das Taxi von Astorga aus kostete gerademal € 10 nach Valderrey. Am Morgen der Weiterreise haben die beiden mich wieder an den Plaza Major in Astorga gefahren.
- La amabilidad y la tranquilidad amen de su limpieza.
- Casa rural muy bonita cerca de Astorga. Mucha tranquilidad
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pradorrey Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pradorrey Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pradorrey Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pradorrey Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!