3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Posada Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Posada Asturias is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Posada Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Posada Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Posada Asturias. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Posada Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Posada Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Posada Asturias:
La Portiella del Llosu
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Portiella del Llosu offers accommodations in Pandiello.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Llanes is 9 miles from La Portiella del Llosu, and Potes is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 54 miles from La Portiella del Llosu.
- The breakfast in the mornings was fantastic! There was usually an egg dish, pastries, bread, orange juice, and coffee/tea. Delicious!
- Quiet B&B, made from an old farmhouse and very nicely restored and designed with charm and warmth, comfortable rooms in a beautiful setting high on a hillside, yet not all that far from the bigger tourist towns and the Cares river. It’s hard to believe when you are there, but it is only 30 minutes drive to the ocean as well. And José is a wonderful host and very helpful.
- We felt great at la Portiella del Llosu. The bedroom was comfy and the common space was warm and felt like home. A perfect place to read by the fire place. José was just so kind and giving us many recommendations.
- The location is perfect if you’re looking for tranquility and beautiful views, the back of beyond. The owners are lovely walm and clearly at their happiest when their guests are happy (which I’d recon is most of the time). The breakfasts were tasty and different everyday with a nice balance of sweet and savoury.
- What a fantastic, hidden gem. This posada is in a tiny village in the middle of the foothills of the Picos de Europa. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast is large and everyday the lovely owners add a different home-baked treat. They are also fantastic at suggesting off-the-beaten-track hiking routes, places to sample local cheese and cider and local restaurants that don’t even exist on Google.
El Cuadron is located in Camango, just 13 miles from Llanes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 28 miles from El Cuadron, and Cangas de Onís is 9 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 52 miles away.
- El hotel está nuevo, las camas muy cómodas. La habitación y el baño tenía un espacio óptimo.
- Muy nuevo, muy limpio y un desayuno muy rico, muy buena relación, calidad-precio
- La cama excepcional, el baño muy cómodo,desayuno muy correcto y el personal muy agradable
- La cama cómoda, todo muy nuevo, el trato excelente.
- Es un establecimiento nuevo, una casa antigua que reformaron y esta nueva de todo. La habitación que nos tocó daba a la calle y no se escuchaba ningún ruido. La limpieza de 10. Es un lugar muy tranquilo donde desconectar y a 5 min del centro de Ribadesella. La chica que nos recibió, Maite, es un encanto. Se preocupó en todo momento por nuestra estancia y que estuviesemos como en casa. El desayuno variado, desde bollería hasta fruta, hay donde elegir. Le preguntamos donde comer o que hacer por las cercanías y nos recomendó lugares que ver y restaurantes en función del presupuesto que quisieramos gastar. La verdad es que vale la pena pasar allí unos días. Estamos deseando volver, ya que vale la pena.
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Casa Maru is located in Camarmeña, just 12 miles from Llanes. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Potes is 13 miles from Casa Maru, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Casa Maru is indeed a heavenly place on earth. The house, perfectly suited to the environment and tastefully decorated, is located in one of the most beautiful places in the Picos Mountains. In all peace you can enjoy a truly magnificent view. Jhousy and Tamara give you a warm welcome and you feel right at home. The delicious breakfast with only fresh ingredients and the breathtaking view is worth 3 Michelin stars. Thank you for a wonderful time. We felt like King and Queen of the mountains!
- WOW! This is one of the most gorgeous places we have every stayed. The views are amazing, breakfast was incredible, and hosts were gracious and helpful. It’s an excellent base for exploring the park and hiking. Truly incredible experience. Stay here!
The hosts Jhousy and Alberto really care about their guests, you feel at home. Their warmhearted prepared breakfasts with lots of variations (juices, cheeses, meats, fruits…) are simply delicious.
We enjoyed this quiet and peaceful place: a little house in the mountains with a modern and beautiful renovation. The view on the mountains from the bedroom and the outdoor terrace is breathtaking.
The hosts speak perfectly English and Spanish. They know the area of these mountains pretty well, their suggestions for hiking were very helpful to us.
We absolutely loved everything and highly recommend this great B&B!
Casa Maru is a beautiful B&B, Jhousy and Alberto are the perfect hosts, the views are magnificent and we loved the Picos.
Breakfast was top on the terrace with the beautiful view, Jhousy prepared all her specialties, in one word: it was SUPER!
- Best hospitality of any place we stayed in Spain. The hotel goes all out to make sure your stay is wonderful. Best breakfast of the trip. The view.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Posada Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Posada Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Posada Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Posada Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!