3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Portillo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Portillo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Portillo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portillo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portillo Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Portillo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Portillo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Portillo Castile And Leon:
Gran Posada La Mesnada
Gran Posada La Mesnada is located in Olmedo, 25 miles from Valladolid and 22 miles from Tordesillas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Medina del Campo is 12 miles from Gran Posada La Mesnada, and Cuéllar is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 30 miles from the property.
We booked it at the last minute and we arrived quite late. They waited for us, and put a nice fire in the room. The room was quite nice, with a fire and heating, quite big, the place reminded us of the old posadas of Quijote. Nice patio and garden!
The staff helpful and nice
El lugar conserva el encanto histórico y original de las antiguas posadas castellanas de la época.
Tiene su atractivo por esa peculiaridad.
- Nada. El peor es establecimiento en que me he alojado.
- El lugar es precioso, un palacete con personalidad propia, pero con faltas evidentes de limpieza y conservación. Se ve que el escaso personal no alcanza a hacer todo el trabajo. Hay una pareja joven, muy amable, que claramente no da abasto.
- Die Unterkunft ist ein alter Gutshof oder so was in der Art. Zimmer inkl. Bad gross. Ein sehr grosser Garten mit Pool und gemütlicher Ambiente mit span. Musik. Vogelgezwitscher und angenehme Schattenplätze. Die Anlage ist kühl dank den vielen Steinmauern
- We booked it at the last minute and we arrived quite late. They waited for us, and put a nice fire in the room. The room was quite nice, with a fire and heating, quite big, the place reminded us of the old posadas of Quijote. Nice patio and garden!
Located in Olmedo, 25 miles from Valladolid, La Mesnadita features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tordesillas is 22 miles from La Mesnadita, and Medina del Campo is 12 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 30 miles away.
- Swimming pool in shaded garden. Friendly manager. Characterful old house.
- Even when we got late to the property because we got lost the owner was really kind, friendly
- Beautiful place, with great garden, little fountains and flowers. The inner patio had a classic style, that brought us two centuries ago. We had little bungalows surrounded by plants, it gaves us a sensation of being in the countryside. Since we came late, we ordered some “raciones” for dinner, they were very good.
- Espectacular decoración. Jardines, pasillos, habitaciones….. es mucho más de lo yo pensaba, más que nada porque el precio me pareció básico para la calidad que me encontré cuando llegue.
Tostadas escasas. No había tarrina de mermelada. Bungalows sin apenas ventilación. Esto no me gustó. Me gustó el sabor histórico del edificio, el trato de los trabajadores y la ubicación.
The PlacetoBe B&B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The PlacetoBe B&B is located in the Valladolid City Centre neighborhood in Valladolid, 27 miles from Palencia and 18 miles from Tordesillas.Medina del Campo is 26 miles from The PlacetoBe B&B, and Urueña is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Portillo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Portillo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Portillo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Portillo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!