3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Port Lorne Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Lorne Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Port Lorne Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Lorne Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Lorne Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Port Lorne Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Port Lorne Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Port Lorne Nova Scotia:
Broken Wheel B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Broken Wheel B&B is located in Bridgetown. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint John Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- The house was very old – 1804 and decorated for the period. It was quiet and restful.
- We were in a nice blue room upstairs. The owners were very helpful and kind when we had a problem. Children would enjoy the country setting and all the animals. Plenty of parking.
- Horses and goats out the bedroom window in a field. Good sized room and nice bathroom. Lots of blankets and able to open the window. Friendly host.
- Easy to find, well furnished room. There was no TV but the internet was good so we could stream our programs on our laptops. Not a problem
- Karen and Ralph were wonderful hosts! They were very friendly and informative of where to go for dinner. They have adorable goats, and cute kittens. The breakfast was AMAZING!
Burnbrae Farm & Paradise Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Burnbrae Farm & Paradise Inn offers accommodations in Bridgetown. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hannam House B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hannam House B&B is located in Middleton. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 48 miles from Hannam House B&B.
- The hosts were fabulous and went out of their way to make us feel at home . Food was delicious and well presented. Cleanliness of the home was above reproach.
- We really like the owners of the house, they were so nice, the room was comfortable and breakfast delicious
- The owners were very friendly and the breakfast was delicious. The house is beautiful and very clean. House is centrally located and within walking distance of shops and restaurants.
- This was an excellent location for me and the facilities were most suitable; my first time in a bed and breakfast in many, many years.
- The host were kind and helpful. The hot breakfast was delicious with great coffee.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Port Lorne Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Port Lorne Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Port Lorne Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Port Lorne Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!