3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ponga Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Ponga Asturias is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ponga Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ponga Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ponga Asturias. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ponga Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ponga Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ponga Asturias:
Located in Caso, 30 miles from Oviedo, Los Riegos features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Cangas de Onís is 16 miles from Los Riegos, and Ribadesella is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 45 miles from Los Riegos.
the spot was so beautiful, the people so friendly & helpful, correcting my poor Spanish without making me feel an idiot. I have since learned that out of season they offer all sorts of activities with an emphasis on improving your Spanish. There are 7 different activities to choose from plus visits to local museums
A lot of the food we ate was home grown &/or made..wonderful.
The owners are very knowledgeable about the area, it’s Flora & Fauna & it’s history.
- El entorno, la tranquilidad, el trato de los propietarios, la informacion que facilitan.
- De vriendelijkheid van de eigenaresse en haar partner, haar kookkunsten en de ligging van de accommodatie middenin de natuur bevielen ons het meest.
Los Riegos is het hotel waar je alleen maar kan van dromen en dat gerund wordt door 2 hard
werkende mensen die bewust gekozen hebben voor het leven in de ongerepte natuur! Echt
ongerepte natuur. Je kan er de mooiste natuurwaarnemingen doen tijdens het ontbijt op het terras. Vossen , de meest zeldzame vlinders, zwarte roodstaarten, vleermuizen, een cirkelende
steenarend…Dit is een Adamische omgeving!!!
En je wordt er echt verwend en geïnformeerd door Sergio en Paloma, 2 biologen van opleiding.
- Todo. Un diez. Paloma y su marido gente estupenda.
- the spot was so beautiful, the people so friendly & helpful, correcting my poor Spanish without making me feel an idiot. I have since learned that out of season they offer all sorts of activities with an emphasis on improving your Spanish. There are 7 different activities to choose from plus visits to local museums
La Portiella del Llosu
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Portiella del Llosu offers accommodations in Pandiello.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Llanes is 9 miles from La Portiella del Llosu, and Potes is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 54 miles from La Portiella del Llosu.
- The breakfast in the mornings was fantastic! There was usually an egg dish, pastries, bread, orange juice, and coffee/tea. Delicious!
- Quiet B&B, made from an old farmhouse and very nicely restored and designed with charm and warmth, comfortable rooms in a beautiful setting high on a hillside, yet not all that far from the bigger tourist towns and the Cares river. It’s hard to believe when you are there, but it is only 30 minutes drive to the ocean as well. And José is a wonderful host and very helpful.
- We felt great at la Portiella del Llosu. The bedroom was comfy and the common space was warm and felt like home. A perfect place to read by the fire place. José was just so kind and giving us many recommendations.
- The location is perfect if you’re looking for tranquility and beautiful views, the back of beyond. The owners are lovely walm and clearly at their happiest when their guests are happy (which I’d recon is most of the time). The breakfasts were tasty and different everyday with a nice balance of sweet and savoury.
- What a fantastic, hidden gem. This posada is in a tiny village in the middle of the foothills of the Picos de Europa. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast is large and everyday the lovely owners add a different home-baked treat. They are also fantastic at suggesting off-the-beaten-track hiking routes, places to sample local cheese and cider and local restaurants that don’t even exist on Google.
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Casa Maru is located in Camarmeña, just 12 miles from Llanes. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Potes is 13 miles from Casa Maru, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Casa Maru is indeed a heavenly place on earth. The house, perfectly suited to the environment and tastefully decorated, is located in one of the most beautiful places in the Picos Mountains. In all peace you can enjoy a truly magnificent view. Jhousy and Tamara give you a warm welcome and you feel right at home. The delicious breakfast with only fresh ingredients and the breathtaking view is worth 3 Michelin stars. Thank you for a wonderful time. We felt like King and Queen of the mountains!
- WOW! This is one of the most gorgeous places we have every stayed. The views are amazing, breakfast was incredible, and hosts were gracious and helpful. It’s an excellent base for exploring the park and hiking. Truly incredible experience. Stay here!
The hosts Jhousy and Alberto really care about their guests, you feel at home. Their warmhearted prepared breakfasts with lots of variations (juices, cheeses, meats, fruits…) are simply delicious.
We enjoyed this quiet and peaceful place: a little house in the mountains with a modern and beautiful renovation. The view on the mountains from the bedroom and the outdoor terrace is breathtaking.
The hosts speak perfectly English and Spanish. They know the area of these mountains pretty well, their suggestions for hiking were very helpful to us.
We absolutely loved everything and highly recommend this great B&B!
Casa Maru is a beautiful B&B, Jhousy and Alberto are the perfect hosts, the views are magnificent and we loved the Picos.
Breakfast was top on the terrace with the beautiful view, Jhousy prepared all her specialties, in one word: it was SUPER!
- Best hospitality of any place we stayed in Spain. The hotel goes all out to make sure your stay is wonderful. Best breakfast of the trip. The view.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ponga Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ponga Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ponga Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ponga Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!