3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plainville Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Plainville Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plainville Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plainville Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plainville Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plainville Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plainville Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plainville Massachusetts:
Proctor Mansion Inn
Old-world charm combines with modern amenities and facilities at this charming Wrentham, Massachusetts hotel. Elegant French Victorian architecture and furnishing, complete with comfortable accommodations and exceptional service, make every stay memorable.The Proctor Mansion Inn is situated in the heart of the picturesque downtown area. Guests can easily discover a number of antique stores, shopping districts, gourmet dining and more.Guests can enjoy the Proctor’s cozy guestrooms, each furnished with period antiques, hand-crafted artwork and the original windows from 1860 as well as complimentary wireless internet access.
- We love the atmosphere, the attention from staff, the surrounding town, the history behind the home.
- Staff was excellent and loved their job and the mansion
Even though this house is very old, it is cozy and exciting to stay in. From arrival to departure the service is excellent. Both Deri and Martha took good time talking with us.
Breakfast is excellent and served in the old dining room with a healthy meal.
- The property is absolutely gorgeous!! We walked in and the friendly staff were making cookies. They took us for a tour and explained the history. They asked for any food preferences or allergies to make sure breakfast would be good, and were all around caring and delightful. We loved our stay! Definitely wish we had more than one nigt stay.
- Beautiful historic home. Loaded with character & very comfortable. Location was great, as we wanted to be near Gillette Stadium. Only took about 10 minutes to get there.
Christopher Dodge House
One of our best sellers in Providence! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Christopher Dodge House offers accommodations in Providence. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newport is 24 miles from Christopher Dodge House, and Warwick is 9 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 7 miles away.
Friendly staff. Beautiful Inn. Excellent amenities:Snacks/beverages available. Homemade breakfast.
Stayed in room 1 on first floor. Clean and comfortable. Highly recommend staying at this Inn. We will be back!
- The waffle breakfast was great as was the kind woman who served it. Everyone here was fantastic!
- The staff were very friendly and made us feel right at home from the beginning. The breakfasts were great with plenty to choose from. I would definitely go back.
- Very nice breakfast, huge bed and the fireplace in the room adds nice ambience in the winter. The sitting room was also comfy and well stocked.
- Food was made to order and amenities included snacks and beverages
- Friendly staff. Beautiful Inn. Excellent amenities:Snacks/beverages available. Homemade breakfast.
Dye House Lofts
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dye House Lofts offers accommodations in Providence. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 6 miles from Dye House Lofts.
- The decor was beautiful, and it was quite spacious for a studio loft. The shower was very nice too and the provided shampoo, conditioner and body wash were amazing. The are is not particularly nice, but it’s not too far from downtown, we even walked there one day, it took us a bit, but we made a few stops along Broadway, so it was a nice day walk ( I would not dare to do a walk like that at night).
- Stay here! Our hosts were friendly and engaging, while still giving us plenty of space. The loft was artfully decorated and arranged, but also very comfortable. Our room even had fresh orchids waiting for us and was stocked with coffee. There was a very useful guide to Providence, carefully curated. This place is amazing!!
- The room was lovely, with items designed and produced by the hosts. The bed was enormous and very comfortable, nice linens. Nice ground coffee and breakfast items available even though stated that breakfast was not included. Loved the tour of the design studio and would have liked to be able to take some items home but luggage allowance did not let us! The local area is up and coming so does not look too attractive at first impression but was very convenient and had some good places to eat, etc. Easy drive into the city centre and Newport – a must see visit
- It was a unique place to stay which we loved. It was spacious with a very comfortable bed and the loft was very clean. We really appreciated the organic body products and having water, yogurt, etc. In the frig for us. The owners were very friendly and resourceful and so helpful in providing train schedules, great restaurants and cafes. We could walk to some restaurants. It is a very artistic and cool place to stay.
- It was on a semi quiet street right close to downtown providence but far enough that there wasnt a lot of traffic. And the staff was amazing!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plainville Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plainville Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plainville Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plainville Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!