3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pino Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pino Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pino Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pino Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pino Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pino Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pino Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pino Galicia:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lucus bed is located in Lugo, on The Saint James Way pilgrimage route, 450 feet from Roman Walls of Lugo, 900 feet from Lugo Cathedral and 1,300 feet from Plaza Mayor.All units are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, and mini-bar. Bathrobes and slippers, as well as bed linen, are provided.The local area is famous for its gastronomy and wines.Rosalia de Castro Park is 1,000 feet from Lucus bed. Congress and Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 44 mi from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and the mini bar was well stocked. The shower was nice and the room smelt good too. Maria was amazingly helpful and kind – she speaks English too! It has an excellent location, 2 minutes from the cathedral and city life. A supermarket is under 10 minutes walk away in most directions also.
- Location excellent. One minute walk to the Roman Wall and the cathedral. Nice little apartment; excellent quality bed in our room. Host Maria very friendly and helpful.
- Everything ok, Maria, the host, is super kind!!! 🙂
- A ubicación moi boa, ao lado da muralla no centro e sobre todo, a amabilidade, atención e bo gusto de María para facer unha casa tan personal e coidada que parece que estuveras na túa propia casa.
- El resto todo muy bien.Todo decorado con gusto y limpio y comodo.
B&B Muralla Romana
Located in Lugo, on the Original Way of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Muralla Romana features a terrace and views of the city. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms offer street views while some rooms have a balcony and views over the Roman Wall. Guests have access to 2 shared bathrooms and are provided with slippers, a bathrobe and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge including board games and a TV.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 mi from Muralla Romana.
- The location is great. Two blocks from the Cathedral and the walled coty and next to the Camino De Santiago.
- The room was pretty, bedding soft and smooth, lots of toiletries, towelling bathrobes, beautifully clean and a lovely simple breakfast with the best coffee I’ve had all week!
- This was a lovely B&B right outside the city walls. Easy to walk to the cathedral and the city center. The host was very kind, and the room was comfortable. The host even provided us with a few toiletries and a robe, which was unexpected. It was a great couple of nights resting mid-Camino.
- Very handy spot. A little tricky to locate and no lift (if you find yourself on the 4th floor.) However, the cleanliness, price and location outway all else. Wonderful staff.
- A very charming interior (English style) with a lot of attention to details and very enthousiastic hostess who gave us a lot of touristic information. Very close to one of the old city gates to enter the historical centre of Lugo.
B&B Muralla Romana 4o planta
One of our best sellers in Lugo! Featuring a terrace and a shared lounge, B&B Muralla Romana 4o planta is set in Lugo, 0.6 mi from Congress and Exhibiton Center. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.At the bed and breakfast, each room has a wardrobe.Guests at B&B Muralla Romana 4o planta can enjoy a continental breakfast.Other facilities available at the property include free parking for bicycles.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 mi from the accommodations.
- So clean, well presented, great location, informative and warm welcome
- Fantastic amenities provided for your stay. Comfortable beds and clean. Big clean bathroom. Communal lounge area.
- Room was really clean and pretty. Facilities were good and a quick walk to the centre
- Everything was very clean and there was a great set for the bathroom – towels, robe, shower gel, shapmoo, toothbrush, etc. Also, there is very nice space for the kitchen and living room.
Very tidy and comfortable living room and dining space, just like a semiconductor home in Lugo.
The hotel location is brilliant, very close to the old town centre.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pino Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pino Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pino Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pino Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!