3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Piñeiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Piñeiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Piñeiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piñeiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piñeiro Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Piñeiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Piñeiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Piñeiro Galicia:
Pazo de Turbisquedo
Set in the countryside 40 minutes’ drive from Ourense, Pazo de Turbisquedo is set in a restored stone building. It offers heated rooms with free WiFi and large gardens.Decorated with antique furniture, rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests also have access to a shared lounge.The property offers some exercise machines and a library. Staff can help with tourist information. You can go hiking, cycling and horse riding in the surrounding area.Santiago de Compostela Airport and its airport are a 1.5-hour drive away. Free parking is available at the property.
- The Pazo is a stunning building and has been restored with love and attention to detail. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable with beautiful antique furniture. We were able to arrange for a scrumptious meal on our first night made with fresh produce from the garden. Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts. Flowers from the garden in our room, and an extra blanket added to the bed when it grew chilly. William produced hand drawn maps and recommended off the beaten track places to see and restaurants to visit, even arranging for a church to be opened for us to visit. We had a fab time exploring the area which is stunning and sampling some excellent wines. We were sad to leave. William is passionate about the Pazo and the area and ensuring his guests enjoy their stay.
- A fabulous and interesting place. This historic manor house has so much character and has been beautifully restored by the owners. The interior is full of carefully chosen antiques and tapestries. We were warmly greeted by the owners, Bill and Juan Carlos, Bill is American and is an enthusiastic hispanophile. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful and the beds super comfy. The Pazo is just a few minutes drive from the nearest village where there are shops and bars. This is our 2nd visit and we will definitely go back again.
- Beautiful rooms in a great setting and a very good, helpful host
- loved the ambience and history of the hotel, the quality of the room’s linen and fittings and the quiet rural location in an area of great scenic beauty with lots of historic and religious interest. The owner is a fund of local knowledge and extremely helpful in ensuring you get the best out of your stay according to your interests. The breakfast quality was also excellent.
- This was an excellent casa rural experience. The house is a handsome solid mansion atmospheric, quirky, full of art, tapestries, ornaments, arches, a wonderful courtyard and a tower (where you can stay!). Our room (No.4) had a long balcony with great views. William was the perfect host and made sure we were informed about the area re sights, routes and places to eat. If you go make sure Skippy takes you for a walk in the woods, take a catamaran trip around the Cañon de Sil with Alejandro from Siltrip and do not miss the newly restored wall paintings of the church at Nogueira. William will draw you a map.
Pazo de Chaioso
Housed in a restored 17th-century historical complex, Pazo de Chaioso features a garden and a terrace in Maceda. Free WiFi is provided.All units at the bed and breakfast are fitted with a seating area and a private bathroom, certain rooms at Pazo de Chaioso also offer a garden view. The rooms include a wardrobe.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodations, including cycling and hiking.Ourense is 12 mi from Pazo de Chaioso. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 50 mi from the bed and breakfast.
Habitación amplia, limpia y colchón muy cómodo. El desayuno una delicia, con productos caseros.
Es un edificio recién restaurado con una gran finca con frutales.
Rosa y Thomas encantadores, un trato de 10!!! Para repetir y recomendar, sin duda.
- Sehr freundliche und hilfsbereite Gastgeber. Das ist keine gewöhnliche Unterkunft sondern etwas wo man merkt das Idealismus und Herzblut drin steckt. Auf jeden Fall eine sehr schöne Erinnerung auf unserer dreimonatigen Radreise. Danke!
La amabilidad y atención de Rosa y Thomas que te transmiten el amor que sienten por su pazo y por la naturaleza que les rodea.
Las instalaciones son inmejorables teniendo la tranquilidad del campo a apenas 20 minutos de la ciudad
- Super bequemes Bett, nagelneu und sehr schön ausgebautes Zimmer, leckeres Frühstücksbüffet und viele gute Tipps für Ausflüge und Restaurants in der Umgebung, sehr hilfsbereite Gastgeber ?
- Precioso pazo rehabilitado manteniendo su esencia. Escuchar a Thomas y Rosa explicando como ellos mismos dieron vida de nuevo a cada rincón del pazo te hace apreciarlo todavía más. Unos anfitriones inmejorables, disponibles para cualquier cosa que pudiésemos necesitar, para dar recomendaciones turísticas de los alrededores… Sin duda volveremos algún día.
- Habitación amplia, limpia y colchón muy cómodo. El desayuno una delicia, con productos caseros.
Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural
Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural is 5 mi from Chantada, in the hills of the Ribeira Sacra wine region. This house has many terraces with amazing views over the Mino Valley.Each room at Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests also receive a buffet complete breakfast each morning.In the countryside around Cabo Do Mundo you can enjoy hiking, cycling, river cruises and wine tasting. Ourense’s famous hot springs are close by too.
- Fantastic location. Excellent renovation and views from balcony and terrace. We liked bar arrangements and breakfast was excellent. Very relaxing wished we had stayed longer.
- The views are amazing! Very tranquil, a nice retreat to unwind.
- Great location with a breathtaking view on the river. Spacious and bright room. Amazing shower, carved in the stone. A dawn on the Mino seen from bed is an experience. Very good breakfast, plentiful and with flavorous local products. Paula and Jolanda are super kind, familiar and welcome you at the best. They are really special and we really felt home. We will never forget a sweet breakfast taken with Paula and other guests talking about photography.
- The property manager Paula was wonderful. The rooms were cozy. The wine selection was fantastic with full access to guests 24 hours a day. And the views from the rooms and terrace are extraordinary.
- Paula was amazing! From contacting us to give us exact driving directions to making a delicious breakfast from local producers/products. Some of the best bread and pastries we have ever had! Her care for her guests is truly amazing!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Piñeiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Piñeiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Piñeiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Piñeiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!