3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pickering Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Pickering Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pickering Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pickering Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pickering Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pickering Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pickering Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pickering Ontario:
Amanda’s Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Amanda’s Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Markham.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV.Toronto is 17 miles from Amanda’s Bed & Breakfast, and Mississauga is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Nothing fancy just a good basic place to stay host was friendly wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.
- THE BREAKFAST OFFERED WAS REALLY SURPRISING .A LOT MORE THAN JUST CONTINENTAL AND NICE TABLE SETUP.
- Liked having our bedroom in the basement. We had our own bathroom.
- The staff were very welcoming and always made sure I was comfortable. Parking was simple, and the WiFi connection was great and easy to set up. The breakfast had a good variety: coffee, juice, cereal, croissants, muffins, hard-boiled eggs, etc. Check-in and check-out were a breeze. You’re staying in someone’s house, so no shoes are allowed inside, but slippers are provided if you didn’t pack any.
- The staff is really nice. Easy to contact. The room with a king size bed plus a private bathroom which is clean and comfortable. Breakfast as a bonus which is happy to with it. We did enjoy the night we stayed.
25 Pidgeon st.
Located 7 miles from Toronto Eaton Center in Toronto, 25 Pidgeon st. Features free WiFi access and private parking.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 7 miles from 25 Pidgeon st., and Princess of Wales Theater is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Scarborough is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, entertainment and city trips.
No reviews yet.
Paddington Place Bed & Breakfast
Paddington Place Bed & Breakfast is located in Oshawa, just 6 miles from Hampton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Pickering is 13 miles from Paddington Place Bed & Breakfast , and Bowmanville is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 34 miles from Paddington Place Bed & Breakfast.
- I appreciated that the owners were able to accommodate my requests. It was a lovely retreat from the business of the day.
- The friendliness, breakfast was awesome and it and the people were very welcoming.
Our hosts, Stephen and Sue, were so welcoming and friendly it was like a home from home. They even took us to the wedding venue we had travelled from Ireland to attend.
Breakfasts were amazing – different both days but equally delicious.
We would return here happily.
- It was convenient for what we wanted to do. The fruit at breakfast was exceptional.
- Really enjoyed my stay, my only complaint was that I didn’t have enough time to enjoy the wonderful back garden with my morning co
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pickering Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pickering Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pickering Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pickering Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!