3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Perce Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Perce Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Perce Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perce Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perce Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Perce Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Perce Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Perce Quebec:
Gîte à l’Abri du Vent Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Perce! Gîte à l’Abri du Vent Bed and Breakfast is located in Perce, just 24 miles from Gaspé.Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- We could easily access restaurants and the boat to Perce Rock and Ile Bonaventure from this B&B. Our room was extremely clean and comfortable. Breakfast was exceptionally delicious!
- Very friendly owners despite the language barrier. The room was spacious and felt luxurious, especially for the price I paid. The ensuite bathroom was fairly large and had both a shower and a bath. The breakfast in the morning was excellent.
- Nice view over the bay and large,clean rooms. Great breakfast.
- What a wonderful bed and breakfast. The proprietors are welcoming and very hospitable. The room was spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was awesome, and the location is excellent. Parking was no problem.
- Everything was great! We loved the big bedroom and it was very clean.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Au Presbytère is located in Perce, just 24 miles from Gaspé. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Home had character, antique furnishings, host very charming who provided plenty of maps and pamphlets on the area. Lots of parking outside. The breakfast was very good, lots of yoghurt, a variety of fresh fruits, croissants, lemon loaf, pastries, ample coffee and beverages. Host was very attentive during breakfast, pouring coffee and replenishing bowls of fruit. The homemade mint syrup on the strawberries was excellent as well as the sautéed apples.
Very special place! Micheal is so kind and available for any information and he really introduces you in your experience in Percé!
And moreover the breakfast in the morning is amazing, with a lot of home made delicious things and local products! You really feel that you’re home in a peaceful place!
- Good location a short walk from downtown; pleasant, helpful staff. Breakfast was delicious.
- We loved everything about our stay here at Le Presbytere. Edna greeted us at the door and made us feel welcomed. Michel provided us with a wealth of information about the area and prepared wonderful breakfast for us. I highly recommend this B&B.
- We stayed in the room with ensure. Very comfy bed. There was a public sitting area just outside our room. Michel was very helpful and friendly. Gave us good ideas for site seeing/touring. Location was convenient to the main Street. Out the front door you could see Perce Rock and where you park you can see the viewing platform up the mountain that is under construction. So very convenient. If course we met some very interesting people at beakfast. Thank you Michel !
Gîte et Centre de Santé Au Coin De La Berge B&B and Wellness Centre
This Perce, Quebec bed and breakfast features an on-site spa with massages and therapeutic baths. Uniquely decorated rooms offer shared or private bathroom facilities and free Wi-Fi.A daily breakfast is offered in the country dining room at Au Coin De La Berge. Homemade jams, pancakes and waffles are offered.Most rooms at La Berge Au Coin are brightly decorated and all include an alarm clock.The spa features a steam bath with oxygen, electrolysis and body wraps. Presso therapy and waxing are also available.Parc National de I’lle-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Perce is 2.3 miles from this property. Local beaches are within a 20-minute drive and guided tours can be found nearby.
- The room was very charming, and the staff kind and and accommodating of my gluten-free diet. (I’m Celiac.)
- The owner/manager was fantastic. We were the only guest on that day and it was as if we book the entire place. Internet speed was good. We love the breakfast with home made jam and locally produced maple syrup.
Tout étais parfait , à l’ecoute de nos besoin .
La nourriture était excellente, et la propriétaire du gîte très gentille.
- L’accueil de notre hôtesse, la vue panoramique sur le fleuve, la grandeur de la chambre. Le déjeuner était très varié et super délicieux. Nous avons beaucoup aimé la proximité des animaux, chien, chats et poules.
- l’accueil, la place, l’intérieur, le bien=être que dégage cet endroit
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Perce Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Perce Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Perce Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Perce Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!