3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peñalba De Santiago Castile And Leon:
La Trucha del Arco Iris
Located in El Acebo de San Miguel, La Trucha del Arco Iris has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace.A continental breakfast is served at the property.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Ponferrada is 8 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Astorga is 21 miles from the property.
- Very peaceful and private setting with beautiful view from front yard.
The whole place felt so welcoming. The nicest owner . Overlooking the mountains. Room was clean and comfy . The place just felt right . Fresh flowers in room , comfy bed and an amazing breakfast. Owner went out of his way for my vegan daughter . Avocado and tomato from his garden . And great bread . What else to wish for ?
Thank you !!!
- The view and host were extraordinary, i would gladly spend several days here.
The location in the mountains and the friendly host.
The drinking water coming from the mountain fontain.
- The place was quiet, comfortable And the host was so caring and helpful.
Las Cuatro Estaciones
Las Cuatro Estaciones is located in Espinoso de Compludo. Free WiFi is featured.A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available in some units.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Ponferrada is 7 miles from Las Cuatro Estaciones, while Astorga is 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Almázcara, Los Rosales has accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Some units have a dining area and/or a balcony.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves Spanish cuisine and also offers dairy-free and gluten-free options.Los Rosales has a terrace.Ponferrada is 6 miles from the accommodation, while Astorga is 25 miles away.
- Good room, Balcony wall was high if you sat down you could not see anything so we did not use it. Nice quite village at the back of the property
- A truck stop and fair for it, but not what expected
- The location was easy to find and good for visiting Ponferrada. It is really a large transport cafe with rooms upstairs. The food was therefore to suit. The trucks and main road could be noisy, but not a problem with the windows closed and the excellent aircon running. We had an ensuite room over the entrance with 2 large comfy beds and an enclosable verandah. All very clean. The manager was delightful, really helpful. Incredible value!
- Good access from the “motorway” system. We used it for a visit to Ponferrada and found it easy to drive into town. The cafe provided all that we needed for an evening light meal.
Overnachten ontbijt en diner voor 2 personen
tegen een zeer goede prijs
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peñalba De Santiago Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!