3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Papa Bay Estates The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Papa Bay Estates The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Papa Bay Estates The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Papa Bay Estates The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Papa Bay Estates The Big Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Papa Bay Estates The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Papa Bay Estates The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Papa Bay Estates The Big Island:
Leilani Bed and Breakfast
Leilani Bed and Breakfast, a bed and breakfast, is a property set in Hawaiian Ocean View. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Guests can make use of a garden.At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a wardrobe. Leilani Bed and Breakfast features some units with sea views. Guests can enjoy a common area with dining tables and chairs, a kettle and microwave. There is also a reading area.A vegan or continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hale-Hoola B & B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hale-Hoola B & B is located in Captain Cook in the region of Hawaii Island, just 18 miles from Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 25 miles from Hale-Hoola B & B.
Emma’s breakfasts were amazing. We stayed 3 nights and every morning was delicious. Always a variety of fresh fruits and delicious homemade breads and entrees. Great Kona coffee too. We had an ocean view that included pigs, cows, chickens, and geckos.
We had the use of snorkeling gear and beach towels.
Beds very comfortable.
Breakfasts were excellent.
- Fabulous breakfast, good local information. Carl & Elma great hosts
- breakfast was excellent and owners very much try to please.
- Delicious homecooked breakfast with local fresh fruit. Great outdoor seating area with beautiful scenery.
- Emma’s breakfasts were amazing. We stayed 3 nights and every morning was delicious. Always a variety of fresh fruits and delicious homemade breads and entrees. Great Kona coffee too. We had an ocean view that included pigs, cows, chickens, and geckos.
Hawaii Belt Coffee Garden
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hawaii Belt Coffee Garden offers accommodations in Captain Cook. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.Kona International Airport is 23 miles away.
- Everything perfect! It was really nice to stay here. The owner is very kind.
- What a lovely surprise! This little farm/garden is definitely off the beaten path, so if you’re looking for a rustic experience, this is for you. We loved it! Our room overlooked beautiful plants and the ocean below, and we enjoyed a few nice sunrises. The king bed was comfortable, the shower had nice pressure and temperature, and the hosts couldn’t have been nicer. There’s a sweet dog and 5 cats on the property, too! Breakfast was a treat – freshly-squeezed juice, fried rice with veggies from the garden, fresh fruit, avocado and coffee.
- Friendly and helpful host. Breakfast served in garden.
- Ms Ping, the owner, is a really nice person and made a lot of effords to make our stay unforgettable. Her selfmade poi was delicious.
- Mrs. Ping, the landlady is adorable and very caring. The breakfast is great with fresh, organic, partly self-grown fruit (like avocados, lemons, bananas…).
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Papa Bay Estates The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Papa Bay Estates The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Papa Bay Estates The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Papa Bay Estates The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!