3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Palomino Guajira – Top Hotel Reviews
Palomino Guajira is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Palomino Guajira. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palomino Guajira. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palomino Guajira. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Palomino Guajira right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Palomino Guajira with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Palomino Guajira:
One of our top picks in Palomino.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Casa Coraje is located in Palomino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, relaxing atmosphere, perfect beachfront location. Great breakfast. We had a nice stay here.
Great place to stay if you want to stay at the beach. The owner was very very friendly and helped with everything we needed. The restaurant that works together with the hotel is located right in front on the beach and serves amazing food!
Furthermore the hotel has a very pretty interieur, they definately thought about that. The internetconnection was not that great but that counted for the whole of Palomino.
- The best was the breakfast and the location . Great back yard. Beach righttgere.
- Great location and the onsite restaurant is great!
- Very kind and helpful staff. The restaurant has amazing veggie food. Location is perfect. I wish I could have stayed longer!
Casa Juana Palomino
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Casa Juana Palomino offers accommodations in Palomino. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 47 miles from Casa Juana Palomino.
It‘s a very calm place, perfect to relaxe, close to the wonderful beach.
The personal is very friendly and helpful.
We had every morning a different and delicous breakfast.
- We really loved our stay at casa Juana. It’s very quiet and peaceful as it’s not right in the center of Palomino. The private rooms are not soundproof but the good thing is that birds will wake you up in the morning 🙂 El dueño was very helpful and sociable. His English is very good! We highly recommend this place!
- We had the top room/house, with 2 big beds and mosquito nets and a semi outdoor bathroom. And with our own balcony and hammock in the “hallway”. Quiet place, nicely decorated. Very friendly helpful owners. Walking distance from the beach. New.
- Nancy and Jorge are the most wonderful hosts we had this trip. Really friendly, helpful and always interested. The small complex is really nice decorated and the room was really big with a very nice and comfortable bed with mosquito net. The location is the best because you’re away from all the noisy places and still 10 minute walk away from beach and restaurants. Breakfast was always good. Bathroom is downstairs but is good. Do the tubing tour! It’s wonderful. We really loved this cosy place and surely come back to it when in Colombia again.
The owners Nancy and Jorge and all the other people working there are fantastic. Friendly, helpful and easy to talk to. Irma is lovely and a great cook, we ate fish for dinner and it was delicious. You should consider eating at the Casa Juana at least one night.
The location is great: Really quiet, no party-area, perfect to relax. Its an easy walk to the Palomino main road and even closer to the beach.
We loved to hang out in the open, common area in the midday heat and in the evening.
- It‘s a very calm place, perfect to relaxe, close to the wonderful beach.
Finca El Paraiso Palomino
Finca El Paraiso Palomino offers pet-friendly accommodations in Palomino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Palomino Guajira Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Palomino Guajira to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Palomino Guajira but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Palomino Guajira. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!