3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pacto – Top Hotel Reviews
Pacto is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pacto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pacto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pacto. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pacto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pacto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pacto:
Gran Hotel Austria
Gran Hotel Austria is located in San Miguel de los Bancos, 10 miles from Mindo and 15 miles from Pedro Vicente Maldonado.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Dragonfly Inn B&B Mindo
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Dragonfly Inn B&B Mindo offers accommodations in Mindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Quito is 22 miles from Dragonfly Inn B&B Mindo, and Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The location is beautiful with a lovely area to watch hummingbirds and a river nearby.
The setting by the river will renew your soul. So relaxing.
Breakfasts were amazing.
- Staff were excellent and the food was very good. Excellent location close to everything.
- Loved the unique, almost rustic nature of The Dragonfly! The staff is friendly, accommodating, and so hardworking! The included breakfasts were exceptional-no repeats in our 5 days- a great beginning to days of walking and hiking!
- Friendly and helful staff …good location food great….bed comfy …room well aerated by screened windows…little deck…water sounds from river right there good internet connection
Mindogreen Turismo Ecológico
Featuring free WiFi, Mindogreen Turismo Ecológico offers accommodations in Mindo, just 21 miles from Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Views of the mountains, lake or river are featured in certain rooms.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles from Mindogreen Turismo Ecológico, and San Miguel de los Bancos is 10 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 29 miles away.
- Sara is an out of this world hostess with a smile to die for
- For starters when looking for this place don’t look for accomodation by the name you booked when you arrive in town as it is actually called Cabanas Eden, this would have been helpful information to have and would have saved us a lot of time searching for the place. Thankfully after calling the place the lady came to meet us. Wifi didn’t work while we were there. Bathroom could use a few hooks or a shelf to put your things down.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Twice I needed breakfast at 5:30 die to planned activities. Breakfast was great and they even gave me a wake-up knock. Nice gardens surrounding rooms. Rooms basic and reasonable.
I loved the big window facing the lush garden. Every morning, tons of birds came to be fed bananas. Even Tucans can be seen every once in a while. To watch all this while still laying in bed is pretty incredible.
The owners are very nice and cater for all needs. Breakfast was grand and every day there was something different (in addition to fresh fruit and juice, coffee, etc.).
There is a possibility to direcly book a birdwatching tour wih an experienced english speaking guide. Very much recomendable, we’ve seen tons of species.
I defenitely recomend the place.
Sehr gutes Frühstück, jeden Tag frisches Obst, Joghurt, frischer Saft, usw…
sehr nettes und hilfsbereites Personal, Wäsche waschen ist auch kein Problem.
Sehr nette, kleine Unterkunft. Ruhig und entspannt.
Auf jeden Fall zu empfehlen.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pacto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pacto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pacto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pacto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!