3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ottestad Hedmark – Top Hotel Reviews
Ottestad Hedmark is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ottestad Hedmark. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ottestad Hedmark. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ottestad Hedmark. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ottestad Hedmark right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ottestad Hedmark with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ottestad Hedmark:
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Herkestad gård is located in Ottestad. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Hamar is 4.2 miles from Herkestad gård, and Gjøvik is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 37 miles from Herkestad gård.
- Beautiful old farmhouse in a nice area. The host was very friendly and we appreciated her hospitality very much.
- Everything was amazing…. home away from home… definitely gonna be there again..
- Amazing host, amazing location, perfect to chill and enjoy the countryside!
- A very homely atmosphere the hostess was fantastic. Great place – lovely food – service – all top. It was also very nice to meet the guests on their pilgrim travel through Norway. That was an extra nice add-on to our stay at Herkestad gård. I recommend thies place highly. 🙂
- God seng, super frokost, veldig gjestfri hyggelig vertinne
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Møyrud is located in Ottestad in the region of Hedmark, just 4.5 miles from Hamar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.You can play ping-pong and darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Gjøvik is 15 miles from Møyrud, and Elverum is 17 miles from the property. Oslo Airport is 38 miles away.
- It was like living in a fairy tale house. The owner was friendly and liked talking! Keep up the good job！
- Excelent service, warm and personal and at the same time professional. Historical taste of Norway in old houses which has been reenforced and all facilited clean and well equipped at the same time. It is sutable for all travellers, bisness and personal.
- Excellent hospitality, historic little cottage to stay in, gorgeous view over the prairy, lush garden, excellent breakfast and the best host you could ask for.
- Amazing accommodation! We loved everything about this family-run, lovely furnished and scenically located Bed & Breakfast.
- Very familiar atmosphere, beautiful landscape, we got a very nice and warm welcome and always feels that we were in god hands. We shouldn’t have been surprised if some little folk (fairy or elves) had visited us. People, who came here, wants to see the landscape in a nice brotherhood and so it fits perfectly, that you don’t sleep in a five star hotel and that’s ok, because you won’t get such a warm welcome and this nice service and this atmosphere in a great hotel. We can recommend this and have nothing bad to say
Kylstad Bed and Breakfast
Located in Kylstad, 26 miles from Lillehammer, Kylstad Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Hamar is 5 miles from Kylstad Bed and Breakfast, and Gjøvik is 13 miles away. Oslo Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Accommodation is the part of the private house on the 1st floor.
- Nice large rooms in quiet surroundings. Homemade bread for breakfast and fully equiped kitchen.
- Einfach eine tolle Lage. Im Winter besonders traumhaft!
- Wir haben uns nach wenigen Minuten wie zu Hause gefühlt 🙂
- Wir wurden mit selbstgebackenem Brot empfangen und hatten eine sehr großzügige Wohnung für uns allein.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ottestad Hedmark Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ottestad Hedmark to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ottestad Hedmark but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ottestad Hedmark. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!