3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oroz-Betelu Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Oroz-Betelu Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oroz-Betelu Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oroz-Betelu Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oroz-Betelu Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oroz-Betelu Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oroz-Betelu Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oroz-betelu Navarre:
Casa Rural Errebesena
Located in Espinal-Auzperri, Casa Rural Errebesena provides self-catering accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. The property features garden views and is 18 miles from Pamplona.This bed and breakfast has a bathroom with a bidet and a shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests can go hiking or relax in the garden.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 14 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Zugarramurdi is 22 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Rooms and bathroom are very clean. The staff (a very kind lady) takes care of everything diligently. A good stop on “el camino”
- Wonderful owner! The lady helped us with many things and the place was fantastic!
- Beautiful old building. Clearly a cherished family home in a lovely little town. Host was welcoming and helpful. It was a perfect stop on our travels as parking wasn’t a problem.
- The lady who runs the casa is lovely, the old house was very beautiful and the room was comfortable.
- Beautiful and welcoming home – privilege to stay there.
Alojamientos Acá y Allá
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Alojamientos Acá y Allá is located in Urdániz, 8.7 mi from Pamplona.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Alojamientos Acá y Allá features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include lockers and bike storage.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 mi from Alojamientos Acá y Allá, while Olite is 30 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 12 mi away.
- Very welcoming, great facilities, fantastic dinner, great hosts. Would love to go back
- Very clean, cozy and friendly albergue. Swimming pool and washing machine:) Delicious dinner made by the owner himself:)
- One of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed at. So worth walking the extra. Amazing hosts who went above and beyond. Food was some of the best I’ve eaten on the Camino.
- We were made to feel really welcome, had use of the pool, access to an honesty bar stacked full of drinks and a really yummy home cooked dinner to top it all off. A great way to end our second day on the Camino.
- It is absolutly a gem on the Camino. The hostel only have 10 beds so book in advance. No need to find a restaurant. The host prepared a dinner a five star restaurant worty. Everything at this hostel are perfect. Don’t miss it.
Pensión El Peregrino
Located in Larrasoaña, Pensión El Peregrino has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at Pensión El Peregrino.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Pamplona is 8 miles from Pensión El Peregrino, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Small town off the Camino de Santiago…. I enjoyed the people and especially the host, Leonardo. He had many great stories and history of the region etc.
- Friendly and convenient and staff were very helpful with the exception of breakfast
- The Pension El Peregrino was very comfortable to stay in and very suitable for our needs of walking the Camino. I would recommend this accommodation to other pilgrims walking the route.
- Such freindly staff… Leonardo was so welcoming and helped with recommendations for Pamplona. Loved the taverna in the village where often travellers sat for drinks after walking the Camino.
- Our host was very helpful and welcoming. The room was spotless and tastefully decorated with a wonderful view of the scenery and garden. Breakfast omelette was delicious, as was the coffee. It was a shame to leave.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oroz-betelu Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oroz-Betelu Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oroz-Betelu Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oroz-Betelu Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!