3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ormas Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Ormas Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ormas Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ormas Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ormas Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ormas Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ormas Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ormas Cantabria:
Posada Los Duendes
Posada Los Duendes bed and breakfast is located 25 mi from Spain’s north coast in Cantabria and features a charming garden with barbecue and free Wi-Fi.This bed and breakfast offers double rooms with private bathroom including hair dryer and shower. All rooms have heating and a TV. They are brightly decorated and each one features its own unique color scheme and style.Posada Los Duendes features a garden and outside seating area. It also features a restaurant serving Cantabrian food, including a characteristic breakfast from the region.Posada Los Duendes is located 9.3 mi from Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve and is beside the Besaya and Erecia Posee rivers. It is 56 mi from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobra – Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve and 31 mi from Santander Airport.
- Second visit to peaceful B&B convenient for transport links
- great place to stay, very helpful staff fantastic value , great for ferry at santander
Arrived late and owner waited up for us
Interesting rural property.
- Helpful staff good breakfast served outside room. Good location in lovely village. Have stayed before and were very sorry that the owner had been ill and was unable to be involved any more.
- great staff nothing to much trouble, very comfortable and good breakfast,will be booking again for our return juorney
Casa Jesus Muddyboots
Casa Jesus Muddyboots is located in Correpoco and has a garden and a terrace. The property has free WiFi.The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. Casa Jesus Muddyboots provides some rooms with mountain views, and each room includes a electric tea pot. All guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Correpoco, like cycling and hiking.Santander is 31 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots. Santander Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Location perfect for our journey to Santander to meet the ferry. We were met by Brenda and later by Michael the owners. The other reviews were right and they couldn’t have been more helpful welcoming and accommodating. Local restaurant was closed so Brenda took us to another in her own car. Very comfortable and clean. Breakfast plentiful and views were great. Thanks M&K
- This really is a fantastic place lovely people who can’t do enough for you
- lLovely house, spotless. Our hosts were out to greet us before I was off the bike’ exceptional room and a welcome coffee. The nearby restaurant was closed on the day we visited so Mike ran us up the mountain to another that I would like to revisit one day. Good breakfast
Made to feel very welcome by both Brenda and Mike. Best nights sleep i’ve had for a while.
The local knowledge passed onto me both for travel and local info – i can only say was brilliant – thank you.
- Mike and Brenda are the perfect hosts, they couldn’t do enough for us! The rooms and the breakfast were great. Mike has a vast knowledge of the area and is happy to impart his knowledge which is well worth hearing. Excellent!!
Pensión Las Erias
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Pensión Las Erias is located in Lombraña. Free private parking is available on site. Potes is 31 mi from the property while Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 62 mi from Las Erias.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Pensión Las Erias features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 43 mi from Pensión Las Erias. Santander Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- Pensión barata y en una zona muy bonita. Lo que más valoramos fue la tranquilidad de la zona y de la pensión. El personal amable y las habitaciones limpias. Nos gustó mucho. Recomendable 100%.
- Limpieza, ver desde la cama las montañas, mucha tranquilidad y paz, pilar muy amable. Da gusto q t planchen hsta las toallas.. Un gustazo. Hemos pasado unos días fabulosos..
- El entorno es hermoso, muchos senderos para disfrutar. Pili es un encanto y está siempre dispuesta a dar información, fue una experiencia muy agradable. Aunque fuera hacía frío el aislamiento térmico consiguió que durmiéramos con una temperatura ideal y sin ningún inconveniente.
- La atención agradable y la habitación cómoda. El desayuno está ajustado al precio.
- Simpatia da proprietária, ambiente acolhedor. Paisagem envolvente magnifica.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ormas Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ormas Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ormas Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ormas Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!