3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oak Harbor Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Oak Harbor Washington State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oak Harbor Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oak Harbor Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oak Harbor Washington State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oak Harbor Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oak Harbor Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oak Harbor Washington State:
Wildwood Farm Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Wildwood Farm Bed & Breakfast is located in Oak Harbor in the region of Washington State, just 16 miles from Port Townsend.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shops at the property.Alger is 24 miles from Wildwood Farm Bed & Breakfast, and Everett is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Felt like a home away from home. Great breakfast food. Friendly hosts.
- quiet…upper part of island close by…good input about area from owners…outstanding breakfast…working horse farm…helpful hosts
- The setting is breathtaking: a huge horse farm with a small lake and a forest surrounding the huge grounds full of grazing horses. The accommodations in the main house were comfortable and cozy, and our breakfast, prepared and served by the owner of the property, was extremely satisfying. My wife and I could have easily stayed and lingered and relaxed much longer, and probably will next time we visit.
This is a gorgeous property. The horses are beautiful!
Our daughters loved staying here.
- We loved the location, the scenery, the overall comfort of the facility and most of all the staff. This a beautiful B&B. We will be back for a longer stay
Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast
Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Coupeville, just 8 miles from Port Townsend. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are available.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Everett is 28 miles from Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Burlington is 24 miles away. Bellingham International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Very well thought through B and B and super accommodating. Quite nice stay for a quick meeting on Whidbey Island. Would love to come back with more time to spare!
- The breakfast was very good. We were the only ones in our building, so real quiet. The view of the area was really nice. The owners were really friendly. Just had and overall good time.
- Attention to detail, very private and peaceful. Great ambiance! Met all expectations – we had heard it was a fantastic place and it was! Wish we could have stayed longer!
- Very comfortable room with excellent breakfast. Dave & Becky were very accommodating. Beautiful Victorian house.
- Beds, historically interesting house, breakfast, and location – very close to shopping strip
Anchorage Inn B&B
Located in Coupeville, 8 miles from Port Townsend, Anchorage Inn B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a TV and DVD player.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Everett is 28 miles from Anchorage Inn B&B, and Burlington is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 40 miles from Anchorage Inn B&B.
- Considerate hosts, great breakfast, lots of little extras, everything incredibly clean and comfortable–with the added bonus of interesting fellow travelers to share stories with over breakfast.
- They were friendly and tried hard to accommodate everyone There were coffee, tea and soft drinks available all the time as well as Hershey kisses! Restaurants and shops were all in walking distance. Good hikes and piers were great for anytime of the day. It was quiet and relaxing.
- The character of the décor was in keeping with the age of the house and done professionally. The food was good and served properly.
- Inn was clean, pretty, and had a wonderful porch for early morning coffee. Owners were cordial and breakfast was first class.
- It was a nice quite place with great view and staff.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oak Harbor Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oak Harbor Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oak Harbor Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oak Harbor Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!