3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In O Carballo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Carballo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in O Carballo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Carballo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Carballo Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in O Carballo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in O Carballo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In O Carballo Galicia:
Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural
Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural is 5 mi from Chantada, in the hills of the Ribeira Sacra wine region. This house has many terraces with amazing views over the Mino Valley.Each room at Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests also receive a buffet complete breakfast each morning.In the countryside around Cabo Do Mundo you can enjoy hiking, cycling, river cruises and wine tasting. Ourense’s famous hot springs are close by too.
- Fantastic location. Excellent renovation and views from balcony and terrace. We liked bar arrangements and breakfast was excellent. Very relaxing wished we had stayed longer.
- The views are amazing! Very tranquil, a nice retreat to unwind.
- Great location with a breathtaking view on the river. Spacious and bright room. Amazing shower, carved in the stone. A dawn on the Mino seen from bed is an experience. Very good breakfast, plentiful and with flavorous local products. Paula and Jolanda are super kind, familiar and welcome you at the best. They are really special and we really felt home. We will never forget a sweet breakfast taken with Paula and other guests talking about photography.
- The property manager Paula was wonderful. The rooms were cozy. The wine selection was fantastic with full access to guests 24 hours a day. And the views from the rooms and terrace are extraordinary.
- Paula was amazing! From contacting us to give us exact driving directions to making a delicious breakfast from local producers/products. Some of the best bread and pastries we have ever had! Her care for her guests is truly amazing!
Pazo de Turbisquedo
Set in the countryside 40 minutes’ drive from Ourense, Pazo de Turbisquedo is set in a restored stone building. It offers heated rooms with free WiFi and large gardens.Decorated with antique furniture, rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests also have access to a shared lounge.The property offers some exercise machines and a library. Staff can help with tourist information. You can go hiking, cycling and horse riding in the surrounding area.Santiago de Compostela Airport and its airport are a 1.5-hour drive away. Free parking is available at the property.
- A fabulous and interesting place. This historic manor house has so much character and has been beautifully restored by the owners. The interior is full of carefully chosen antiques and tapestries. We were warmly greeted by the owners, Bill and Juan Carlos, Bill is American and is an enthusiastic hispanophile. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful and the beds super comfy. The Pazo is just a few minutes drive from the nearest village where there are shops and bars. This is our 2nd visit and we will definitely go back again.
- Beautiful rooms in a great setting and a very good, helpful host
- loved the ambience and history of the hotel, the quality of the room’s linen and fittings and the quiet rural location in an area of great scenic beauty with lots of historic and religious interest. The owner is a fund of local knowledge and extremely helpful in ensuring you get the best out of your stay according to your interests. The breakfast quality was also excellent.
- This was an excellent casa rural experience. The house is a handsome solid mansion atmospheric, quirky, full of art, tapestries, ornaments, arches, a wonderful courtyard and a tower (where you can stay!). Our room (No.4) had a long balcony with great views. William was the perfect host and made sure we were informed about the area re sights, routes and places to eat. If you go make sure Skippy takes you for a walk in the woods, take a catamaran trip around the Cañon de Sil with Alejandro from Siltrip and do not miss the newly restored wall paintings of the church at Nogueira. William will draw you a map.
- Maybe it was because William was away or maybe we just came on a bad day, or at a bad time, but sadly this place did not live up to our expectations. The welcome was friendly, but brief. It felt like we’d arrived unexpectedly – even though we had a reservation. After a long day driving, and based on other reviews, we had hoped to have our dinner there. In fact, it was one of the reasons for choosing this place. However, unfortunately dinner was not available. Of course the place is really amazing and the setting is great. And Skippy the dog was an absolute delight and guided and guarded us on a walk – and welcomed us on our return from dinner. However, overall we were still left a bit disappointed. Breakfast was good, but additional to the tariff. Compared to other similar b&bs, it was overall a little pricey.
Casa do Portomeñe
Casa do Portomeñe is located in Surribas, in the Galician countryside. This rustic property has a garden. Free on site parking is available.The rooms at Casa do Portomeñe feature wooden floors and furniture, along with stone walls and beamed ceilings. Each one has garden views and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The property serves a daily breakfast in the dining room. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge with sofas, as well as a tour desk service. Free WiFi is available in the common areas.The surrounding countryside offers opportunities to go hiking. The cities of Ourense and Lugo are around 45 minutes’ drive from the house.
- Ein tolles Gebäude mit tollen Zimmern, sehr freundliches Personal
- La casa, el jardin, el entorno y Beverly y su hija son fantasticas!
Estuvimos dos noches en Casa do Portomeñe muy agradables. La casa tiene mucho encanto, es cómoda y todo está muy limpio. Los anfitriones superamables, muy buena gente, recuerdos a Xoana!
El entorno es precioso, rodeado de bosque y campos, ideal para hacer excursiones por los alrededores.
Si quieres visitar Ribeira Sacra, que recomiendo sin dudar, los monasterios, los pueblecitos de la zona.. es una casa perfecta para quedarse unos dias!
- El desayuno estaba muy bueno. El cafe y la mermelada riquisimas. Mucha relajacion y tranquilidad
La casa es muy bonita y grande, con muchos espacios comunes para disfrutarlos. El jardín maravilloso y la habitación amplia, cómoda y súper limpia. Desayunos y cenas de calidad, a un precio justo y contenido, Xose Manuel un gran cocinero q utiliza buena materia prima, incluidos los productos frescos de su propia huerta. La tranquilidad del entorno y el trato de los anfitriones junto con su pequeña,
la preciosa y educada Xoana ha sido espectacular. Beverly, siempre respetando nuestra intimidad, dispuesta a ayudar desde el primer momento y a hacer nuestra visita mejor y mucho más cómoda, con detalles q hacen q tu estancia sea especial y marquen la diferencia, consigue q lo bueno sea incluso mejor, es un encanto. Gracias a los tres, volveremos seguro, y lo recomendáremos sin temor a equivocarnos.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In O Carballo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in O Carballo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in O Carballo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in O Carballo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!