3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nouvelle Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Nouvelle Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nouvelle Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nouvelle Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nouvelle Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nouvelle Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nouvelle Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nouvelle Quebec:
Gîte des Oiseaux Migrateurs
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Gîte des Oiseaux Migrateurs is located in Carleton sur Mer, just 3.5 miles from Nouvelle. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and Nintendo Wii is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing.
friendly host and homey feeling, place i recommend to feel the welcoming of the people from Gaspésie.
- Very friendly and interesting hosts. Excellent breakfasts
- The attitude of the manager. (details on TripAdvisor). Breakfast was served on a terrrace.
-we felt very warmly welcome
-very tasty breakfast
-good recommendation for the activities in the region
-closed to national park Miguasha and national historic site Restigouche
-good place for a stayover to explore the surrounding of Carleton sur mer
-we loved this place
- The host is very congenial, knowledgeable about the locale and helpful besides being a very interesting person. The house is nicely located. Robes and classes in the room were very thought touch.
- friendly host and homey feeling, place i recommend to feel the welcoming of the people from Gaspésie.
Gite Les Leblanc
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Just a 3-minute drive from downtown Carleton, this bed and breakfast is 3.1 miles from the beach on the shores of Chaleur Bay. The inn serves a continental breakfast every morning.Free Wi-Fi is available in every room at Gite Les Leblanc. They are decorated in shades of aqua and green and are stocked with bath amenities.A free shuttle to area attractions is provided at Gite Les Leblanc. Guests can relax on the inn’s veranda that overlooks the Mont-St-Joseph.Saint-Omer Bird Sanctuary is a 9-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Parc National de Miguasha is 13.3 miles away.
- The owner was very friendly, home-made breakfast was amazing.
- Location close to sea and village, nice breakfast
- Breakfast was delicious and proprietor was very kind and despite the French/English barrier, communicated well with our group.
- The b&b is located in a good position in Carleton, close to sights/attractions and good restaurants. The house was nice and the room spacious and clean. The breakfast was excellent, with homemade muffins, pancakes and jams!!recommended if you are visiting Carleton!
- Room was very clean and tidy. Owner was friendly and helpful and served a reasonable breakfast.
Gîte Le Martin Pêcheur
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Gîte Le Martin Pêcheur is located in Maria in the region of Quebec, just 15 miles from Nouvelle.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Room clean and comfortable. Owner/host friendly and helpful and went the extra mile to accommodate dietary needs. Good location right across from the water. Nice stop on our travels.
- Very good B&B. We enjoyed a nice and convenient ambiente plus an excellent breakfast.
One of the best b&b where we have been in our trip in Canada. The host Helene is super kind and friendly. The room we had booked had the (private) bathroom outside the room, and she offered us a change for a room a little smaller but with the bathroom inside. Our room was very comfortable and clean.
Helene gave us very good advice for restaurants for dinner. The homemade breakfast was fantastic with french toasts, fresh fruits and local products. The table was shared with the other guests and we enjoyed a very friendly atmosphere and conversation.
- Wonderful, tastefully decorated home. Hosts made you feel very welcome. Very good breakfast. Very good restaurant within walking distance.
- Michel & Hélène are wonderful people & went out of our way to make us feel welcome. They were extremely knowledgeable about the Gaspé region & very helpful in our travel planning. We had 2 amazing homemade breakfasts with a wide variety of wonderful local delicacies. Truly a gourmet breakfast feast! Merci beaucoup Michel & Hélène – à la prochaine!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nouvelle Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nouvelle Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nouvelle Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nouvelle Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!