3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Norge Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Norge Virginia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Norge Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Norge Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Norge Virginia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Norge Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Norge Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Norge Virginia:
Cedars of Williamsburg Bed & Breakfast
Housed in a historic Georgian brick building, this Williamsburg B&B is located across the street from the College of William & Mary and just a 10-minute walk from colonial Williamsburg. A daily gourmet breakfast is provided, often served by candlelight on the tavern porch.Each room at the Cedars of Williamsburg Bed and Breakfast is decked with unique furnishings and décor, including antiques and colonial flourishes. The private bathrooms are provided as well.Guests at the Cedars of Williamsburg can relax in the on-site gardens, which include fountains and a charming gazebo. A library with a fireplace and a game room are provided as well.Merchant Square, just over half a mile away, provides plenty of dining options for hungry travelers. The Fat Canary serves New American cuisine in an elegant setting, and Blue Talon Bistro provides a French Brasserie atmosphere.Busch Gardens and Water Country USA is 7 miles from the Cedars of Williamsburg Bed & Breakfast, and Jamestown Settlement is an 8-minute drive. Lake Matoaka Amphitheater is just under half a mile away.
- Great service the couple who own the bed and breakfast are so sweet my boyfriend and I stayed for two nights break fast was fantastic unfortunately we woke up too late for breakfast the second morning due to staying out to late but the first morning we were there we had a wonderful breakfast. Also they keep the rooms nice and clean and make sure you are as comfortable as possible. Definitely recommend. Will be going again!
- Friendliness of staff, the comfort of the room, the creativity of the woman who prepared the breakfasts, and the overall atmosphere.
- Owner was extremely kind and assisted us with any request. The house was cozy and located near the town center. Breakfast was awesome and well worth it!
- Owners and staff were wonderful. Made many helpful recommendations. Great location
- Alex was great, personable, funny and had great recommendations for our dinner and activities.
A Williamsburg White House Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A Williamsburg White House Inn offers accommodations in Williamsburg, just 26 miles from Hampton. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Newport News is 18 miles from A Williamsburg White House Inn, and Gloucester is 15 miles away. Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- John and Debbie are great hosts. Clean as a pin. Meals were terrific. Quaint guests rooms and sitting areas. Plenty of activities if wanting to do
- We loved staying there and even booked a few extra days. Susan was very efferent and helpful. She went out of her way to make our stay there enjoyable. If we go back to Williamsburg, this will be the place we stay.
- Owners were very accommodating and breakfast was superb . Location was great
- The White House itself is beautiful. However we wouldn’t stay there again. The owners were not there and had temporary Inn keepers who were very nice. The room was pleasant but toiletries were abismle. We were given two very small soaps for three nights, one very small medicinal shampoo. It had been advertised that there were bathrobes, there were none, The breakfasts were adequate though nothing special.
- Rooms plush and interestingly furnished, with their various presidents theme. Breakfast beautifully served at the big shared table.
Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast
Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Williamsburg. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Hampton is 26 miles from Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast, and Newport News is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The inn keeper was wonderful. Breakfasts were wonderful. Would most definitely return…
- The lovely, congenial innkeeper, wonderful breakfast, willingness of innkeeper to please and comfortable accommodations!
- Elizabeth wonderful hostess… Everything very clean and nice….beautiful house and amenities well thought out with snacks and drinks… Wine available if wanted…. Privacy noted…. Thank you…. We would return but in larger room ……appreciated owner’s (Karen) greeting and touring advice…. So sorry, forgot to leave tip and meant too…..
- Elizabeth was great. She’s knowledgeable and friendly.
- Very friendly and helpful host. Tasty and varied breakfast over 3 days. Lovely lounge and sunroom for guest use with plenty of snacks available. We stayed in the library room and found some excellent reading. Impressive looking brick frontage.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Norge Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Norge Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Norge Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Norge Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!