3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Noguerosa Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Noguerosa Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Noguerosa Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noguerosa Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noguerosa Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Noguerosa Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Noguerosa Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Noguerosa Galicia:
La Suite del Eume
Offering a restaurant and free bikes, La Suite del Eume is located in Puentedeume.Free WiFi access is available. Rooms here will provide you with air conditioning, a mini-bar and a seating area. There is also a dining table.Featuring a bath, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes.You can enjoy river view from all the rooms. Extras include a desk.Other facilities offered include a tour desk and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 mi away.
- Really fantastic stay!Best accommodation I have stayed in for a long time!Amazing room, excellent hosts and luxurious bath…great after a long days walking. Can’t recommend highly enough!
Warm and friendly welcome by the owner. They have one apartment to rent which is above the restaurant. The apartment is quiet spacy with a great sunny balcony. It is located at a street but did not disturb us as the traffic was minor during night. Walk to the city takes 10-15min along the river.
We had dinner at their restaurant which was good. A tortilla was just made for us even if it was not in the menu.
- This is a great place to stay, its quirky and unusually decorated which we loved. Lovely and spacious, very clean, comfy beds, (quilt was a bit too warm for September though), coffee pod machine, great breakfast. Very friendly host. Pleasant 10-15 min walk on a pedestrian walkway into the town. Adds an extra 1km to Camino walk but that was ok.
- Immaculata, the owner was more than helpful. She helped us sort our luggage transfers for us by taking us in her car to the Post Office. This property would be absolutely gorgeous for a couple. The room along with the ensuite and balcony were absolutely beautiful.
- This was the high point of hiking the Camino Inglés. A beautiful studio apartment above a fine restaurant. The owners opened the restaurant, on a work holiday, for our convenience. And they drove us in their personal vehicle to our next trail head. Words cannot express my gratitude.
Ferrol Surf & Yoga House
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Offering a garden, Ferrol Surf & Yoga House provides accommodations in La Cabana. Complimentary WiFi is provided.Some accommodations include a kitchenette with a microwave, living room seating area, and a private bathroom with bath.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.A Coruña is 11 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Ferrol is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 15 miles from Ferrol Surf & Yoga House.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Lourán offers pet-friendly accommodations in Monfero, 22 mi from A Coruña. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lugo is 29 mi from Casa Lourán, while Ferrol is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Beautiful farm house and surrounds. Lovely people and beautiful galician food .
- The great welcome into a lovely old building, the hearty evening meal by an open fire, the delicious all home-made breakfast. A great find off the beaten track.
- A very friendly and interesting B & B (plus dinner, if required). Well worth a visit, but be warned that it is in the middle of nowhere – real countryside.
- Very good breakfast (sweet), beautiful house in the nature, although Anna does not speak any English, the communication worked out very well. Nice rooms and huge shared kitchen and living room/garden. Good to explore nature and the coastline of Galicia.
Everything. Home made butter, cheese, jam, fresh eggs. Wonderful! A great venue set in a national park Anna the owner was great she provided us with anything we wanted. We had an evening meal, Soup followed by Spanish omelette and salad and finished off with strawberries and cream. it also included a carafe of wine. Fantastic.
Anna even brought a friend to the house to help us as she spoke english.
Secure parking for our motorcycle.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Noguerosa Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Noguerosa Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Noguerosa Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Noguerosa Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!