3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Muscle Shoals California – Top Hotel Reviews
Muscle Shoals California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Muscle Shoals California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Muscle Shoals California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Muscle Shoals California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Muscle Shoals California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Muscle Shoals California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Muscle Shoals California:
Inn On SummerHill
Massage and spa services are available at this bed and breakfast. Rooms feature a fireplace and sitting area. Downtown Santa Barbara is a 15-minute drive away.Cable TV with a DVD player are featured in each guest room at Inn On SummerHill. A balcony with area views, and a private bathroom with a spa tub are also included.A daily hot breakfast is available and guests can enjoy free afternoon wine and appetizers at the SummerHill Inn.Bicycles are available for rent and a concierge service is provided to assist guests with area attractions. A hot tub is on site and packed lunches are available.Valley Club of Montecito is a 10-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Toro Canyon Park is 3.5 miles away.
- The room and balcony view were fabulous. The bed and sheets were incredibly soft. They offer complimentary breakfast, afternoon snack, and dessert.
- Everything really apart from breakfast which was rather poor in terms of quality and choice
- Nice to have hot breakfast and afternoon snacks. Very nice room
Beautiful property; well maintained; super simple access to main roads and freeway; front desk guy was fantastic!
Keep the patio door closed; traffic noise can be considerable. But, when the door is closed, you never notice.
- The room itself was very nice and the bed itself and sheets were lovely and comfy and soft.
Ojai Retreat & Inn
Located in Ojai, 24 miles from Santa Barbara, The Ojai Retreat features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ventura is 11 miles from The Ojai Retreat, and Oxnard is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 32 miles from The Ojai Retreat.
I was staying at the Ojai Retreat from the 8th to the 10th of November. This was the end of a one month trip trough the South-West and I am so happy my last nights were in this beautiful retreat..! I really appreciated everything. The peacefulness, the beauty, the kindness of the people. Everything!
I was staying at the “Patio house”, super clean, cute, cozy. Amazing bed.
It was quiet and secluded. There was no TV in the room so for some that might be a deal breaker.
The free “breakfast” was skimpy and everything was organic this and Zen that; so if you want a big slab beef on your plate this would not be for you. I left my computer home and enjoyed an electronic-free day. The coffee was ok; however, as I mentioned before I like a bigger breakfast and I am not a health food faddist. When I die I do not want to look good I want to be used up!
- The hotel is extremely quiet and have a wonderful view of the surrounding area. Bed and pillows are divine. Breakfast is a deliciously healthy assortment. We’ve only stayed for one night but I wish we could have stayed longer.
- Beautiful and peaceful property with spectacular views. Helpful staff provided great information. The Ojai Suite was very spacious and quaint. Organic breakfast was a great treat.
- Property was very quiet, there being no family or animals. Compared to the other major property in the area, this property was better because of its seclusion and price.
- I was staying at the Ojai Retreat from the 8th to the 10th of November. This was the end of a one month trip trough the South-West and I am so happy my last nights were in this beautiful retreat..! I really appreciated everything. The peacefulness, the beauty, the kindness of the people. Everything!
Located in Ojai, Acacia Mansion features an outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is available in all guest rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered.Each charming room at Acacia Mansion Ojai will provide you with a flat-screen TV. Each air-conditioned unit boasts a seating area. Select rooms feature a private bath.At Acacia Mansion you can relax in the sauna or hot tub. A garden offers a quiet place to sit and read a book. An array of activities including billiards can be enjoyed on site.Downtown Ojai is 5 minutes’ drive away, while Santa Barbara is 40 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Muscle Shoals California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Muscle Shoals California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Muscle Shoals California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Muscle Shoals California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!