3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mountain View Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Mountain View Alberta is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mountain View Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mountain View Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mountain View Alberta. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mountain View Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mountain View Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mountain View Alberta:
Rocky Ridge Country Lodge
This country-style lodge in Mountain View, Alberta, is just a 15-minute drive from Waterton Lakes National Park. It features an outdoor hot tub, as well as rooms and cottages with a sitting area.Toiletries are provided in all rooms, as well as access to a private or shared bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is included in all units.Full breakfast is available and charges may be applicable. Barbecue facilities are accessible on the terrace. Guests can also enjoy an evening bonfire at Rocky Ridge Country Lodge Mountain View.The history of horse-drawn carriage transportation is featured at Cardston’s Remington Carriage Museum, a 15-minute drive away. Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier National Park is about a one-hour drive away.
Beautiful spot. Problem was we had to have 2 bedrooms, which we did. But didn’t know my bedroom was loft with steep stairs, & I had broken my clavicle & rotator cuff & coccyx 2 weeks before.
Owner was SO nice. I should have called direct to learn details.
- We stayed in the cottage which was nice, comfortable and completely separate from the main house. There was only my Sister and I, so there was lots of space for us, as it sleeps 6. We loved the skylights in the living space and the bathroom. It has a full kitchen, with some tea and coffee to enjoy. However, there were no toiletries in the bathroom except for hand soap. The location was very quiet and peaceful. It was a short drive to Waterton Lakes National Park, which was the reason for our trip. The area is beautiful, even when it snows, which it did while we where there, but the next day it was sunny and warm. We were fortunate to see it both days, and it was very picturesque.
Prachtige oude ranch als onderkomen.
Prachtige ligging en slechts op 15 minuten van Waterton NP. Kunt buiten het park geen betere locatie vinden.
- Es gab 6 verschiedene Menu’s zum Frühstück und alle wurden frisch zubereitet und haben sehr lecker ausgesehen.
- Sehr freundlicher Gastgeber. Wir haben im separaten Cottage übernachtet. Rustikale aber sympathische Unterkunft, sehr ruhig gelegen. Nationalpark in ca. 15 Minuten per Auto zu erreichen
- Beautiful spot. Problem was we had to have 2 bedrooms, which we did. But didn’t know my bedroom was loft with steep stairs, & I had broken my clavicle & rotator cuff & coccyx 2 weeks before.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Northland Lodge offers accommodations in Waterton Park.You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast.
- Rustic character with wonderful antique furniture. Homemade morning muffins were hit. We relaxed on the balcony overlooking the beautiful mountains. Walked into the town of Waterton and enjoyed all of the great restaurants, bars, shops and took a boat ride on the lake.
- 5 minutes after arriving, a deer showed up on the road behind the lodge. Guess there’s no better welcome to Waterton Lakes! We had quite the pleasant stay, were even upgraded to a double room with private bathroom, which was great! Yes, rooms are small, but for a one night stay, it’s no problem at all. It was very warm at the time of our stay though and therefore didn’t have a very good sleep at night, but guess you can’t blame anyone for that, except mother nature 😉 Breakfast was very nice as well, delicious muffins! Waterton is a nice little town with plenty to see and do in the near area.
- This historic lodge was practically next to Cameron Falls, where the river plunges over the dramatically striated rock in a cottonwood lined dell. It backs onto a hill with its own parking lot and is only a 10 minute walk from the crowded main thoroughfares. Stacy, the owner, is genuinely friendly and proud of running the inn that her grandmother bought from the original developer, who built the Grand Prince of Wales lodge. Sleeping in the hand-embroidered, line dried cotton sheets was heavenly. Stacy sewed all the soft furnishings (e.g. drapery), which are sumptuous! The tranquility has attracted a deer and twin fawns to reside in the front yard. Loved the Saskatoon (berry) muffins and jam and meeting other guest’s around the breakfast table. We hope to return from Oakland, CA, one day!
- Charming, historic, beautiful location. Bed was comfy, towels fluffy. Mark, our, host was terrific! Greeted us with homemade soup, bread, and salad! Very welcoming. Super host.
- The room was nice, very quaint. The room was small but it was beautifully decorated.The decor was old fashion which I really loved. The muffins for breakfast were delicious. I would stay there again. Great wrap around patio and view.
The Cobblestone Manor
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Cobblestone Manor offers accommodations in Cardston.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.
- The breakfasts that Ivan and Marsha provided were excellent. It could not have been better – and the plus was Ivan’s keen sense of humour.
- Loved the Manor, and tidbits of info on the Tour. Very friendly and ‘down home’. Would have been great for a larger, family group, even though It was just me and a friend. We had a good time and felt very welcome.
Dinner – although the restaurant was closed on Mondays he made a roast beef, mashed potato, and sautéed vegetable dinner for B&B guests.
The highlight was apple pie ala mode!
Nice breakfast menu with very good sausage and eggs.
Very jovial and pleasant host Ivan.
Interesting history of the B&B. Be sure and read the book in the room.
- The breakfast was very good. The owner shared a lot of history about the facility and the area which was very enlightening.
- Our host was very welcoming and gracious. We were able to walk from the manor to almost everything we wanted to see. The property is rich in history and the restaurant area is a sight to see all on its own. Cardston is a nice little community set in some beautiful Alberta landscape.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mountain View Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mountain View Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mountain View Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mountain View Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!