3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Montoria Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Montoria Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Montoria Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montoria Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montoria Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Montoria Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Montoria Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Montoria Basque Country:
Agroturismo el Encuentro
Offering a barbecue, Agroturismo el Encuentro is located in Leza in the Basque Country Region.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Agroturismo el Encuentro features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 12 mi from Agroturismo el Encuentro, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 19 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 52 mi from the property.
Large, beautiful house in a cute little town in the middle of the Rioja Wine Route. Lidia (owner) is extremely nice.
The house has 5 large rooms all with ensuite shower rooms and a large common area with kitchen, dining area and a TV room. All very clean and nicely decorated.
- Nice room and lovely bathroom. The agroturismo is set beside the church in a lovely small village. Public pool behind the accommodation if you need to relax and cool off. The host Lidia is very helpful and her husband produces tasty local wines. My best recommendations for Lidia and Agroturismo el Encuentro.
– Very friendly owner
– Very authentic place
– Free parking place
- Lidia, es una inmejorable anfitriona, nos recomendó mil sitios para ir a comer y visitar y todos nos encantaron. La casa es preciosa y muy acogedora. Ideal para ir en grupo o como nosotros en pareja.
- Limpio, cuidadoso y acogedor, en perfecto estado, todo a detalle
- Large, beautiful house in a cute little town in the middle of the Rioja Wine Route. Lidia (owner) is extremely nice.
Casa Rural Osante
Featuring a terrace, Casa Rural Osante offers simple country-style accommodations in the town center of Labastida. Located in the urban area, the property is 1.2 mi from the San Gines Park.Set in a building from the XIX century, rooms here come with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower. There are rooms adapted for guests with disabilities.The property includes a games room, TV lounge, and reading room. A sweet breakfast with pastries, fruit, juices and hot drinks is served daily.Casa Rural Osante is 2.5 mi from Haro, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 mi away.
- Charming well run “Casa Rural” in an historic village. Spacious bedroom and great breakfasts. Provides an excellent base from which to discover the Rioja region.
Stunning hotel in a lovely village just outside Haro. Rooms were large and airy with large, well equipped bathrooms.
Wonderful breakfast room with stunning views across the countryside where a fabulous breakfast was served by the attentive host.
Labastida is a locals village so you’ll get stopped in bars by people wondering why you’re there. Staying here is far better value than the hotels in Haro and if you want to drink you can get a taxi there (but why bother)
- Great location quiet yet central. Excellent hostess. Really nice interesting old property.
- Close to everything. A stylishly renovated old property in the historic heart of this beautiful town. The owner maintains a spotlessly clean premises and provides an outstanding breakfast to kickstart the day. We would happily stay again.
- Classic Spanish 300 Year old property which has been renovated to a high standard but in keeping with the history of the building and the village
Legado de Ugarte, Casa Rural
With a terrace and a shared lounge, Legado de Ugarte, Casa Rural provides accommodations with free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower. Some units have a balcony and/or a patio with city views.A bicycle rental service is available at Legado de Ugarte, Casa Rural.Logroño is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Montoria Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Montoria Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Montoria Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Montoria Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!