3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mont Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mont Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mont Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mont Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mont Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mont Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mont Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mont Catalonia:
Set 5 mi from Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort, Garos Ostau offers impressive views of the Vall d’Arán Valley. This charming guest house has free Wi-Fi and a lounge area with a fireplace.Each attractive room at the Garos Ostau has rustic décor with beamed ceilings and wooden furnishings. All rooms come with a TV and heating.Guests can enjoy a varied buffet breakfast served in the Garos’ dining room. The guest house also offers ski storage.The area surrounding the Garos Ostau is ideal for fishing and hiking. Posets-Maladeta Natural Park can be reached in half an hour by car, while the French border is 19 mi away.
- The beautiful quiet setting in Garos, the friendliness of the staff, the quality of the room and furnishings, the breakfast.
- The host was lovely and very helpful made us feel like the place was our home. Best breakfast on our 5 week trip thus far.
- La atención cálida y servicial. La decoración y las camas súper cómodas
El trato recibido, muy amable y cercano.
Y el buen olor al entrar, siempre huele bien
- Decoración, amabilidad, trato, tranquilidad, comodidad
Casa Cuny B&B
Located in Casau, Casa Cuny B&B offers accommodations with a terrace or a balcony, free WiFi and TV, as well as a shared lounge.There’s a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Skiing can be enjoyed nearby.Baqueira-Beret is 8 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Saint-Lary-Soulan is 25 miles from the property.
Typical family home in a lovely village above Vielha.
Welcoming attentive hosts, delicious local food for breakfast and dinner.
Excellent location for walking and exploring this spectacular area.
- Cozy place, worm people, great welcome. Excellent value for money. I recommend it.
- Family house with kindly owners and excellent meals (breakfast and dinner). Very goodbye suggestions for places to visit. The view is awesome with the valley, Vielha and mountains.
- We had a fabulous stay at Casa Cuny, we were welcomed & looked after like family. Incredible views, comfy bed, delcious breakfast & dinner. We can’t wait to return!
- Todo muy bien. Limpio, cómodo y el personal muy amable.
- Typical family home in a lovely village above Vielha.
Pleta de Nhèu II
Located a 16-minute walk from Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort, Pleta de Nhèu II offers accommodations with a kitchen in Baqueira-Beret. The property is 900 feet from the Esquiros and features free WiFi.Opening onto a balcony, this bed and breakfast comes with 2 separate bedrooms. There’s a bathroom with a bath, and free toiletries and a hair dryer are available.A ski storage space is available on site and skiing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Pleta de Nhèu II.La Choza is 0.6 miles from Pleta de Nhèu II.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mont Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mont Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mont Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mont Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!