3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mones Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Mones Asturias is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mones Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mones Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mones Asturias. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mones Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mones Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mones Asturias:
El Gran Sueño B&B
El Gran Sueño is an adult-only, certified eco-friendly bed and breakfast located in Caspio la Vega, in the Asturian countryside, 15 minutes’ from El Sueve Nature Reserve. It offers onsite parking and free WiFi.This bed and breakfast has 5 double rooms, each with a seating area and desk. The rooms are equipped with Bluetooth speakers, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi throughout. All rooms have private private bathrooms and views of the surrounding mountains.There is a private garden with stunning views of the Picos de Europa and El Sueve mountains.The property offers home-cooked meals, prepared with carefully sourced, fresh, organic and or local ingredients. There are vegetarian and vegan options available, special dietary requirements by request.Activities such as hiking, bicycle tours, horse riding, and canoeing can be arranged in El Gran Sueño B&B.El Gran Sueño B&B is 4.3 mi from Infiesto and the N-634 national road. Gijón is 31 mi away and Oviedo is 25 mi from the property. A 40-minute drive will take you to the coast and the Picos de Europa National Park.
Our second visit to el Gran Sueno. Such a wonderful experience. Comfortable and interesting property and decor. The view from the room is phenomenal. The bed and bedding is extremely comfortable. A very relaxing and cozy place to stay.
The breakfast every morning is such a treat. Everything is of exceptional quality. The breads are the best in Asturias.
Dinners at el Gran Sueno are sublime. Creative both visually and gastronomically, and always prepared with the best of ingredients. We had four dinners while staying there and only ventured out after they insisted we try a newly opened restaurant (Pusaki) that was also great.
All this is the result of the efforts of David and Javier. They have created an oasis of relaxing comfort in the beautiful hills of Asturias. We have stayed at many small inns and B&Bs all over the world and el Gran Sueno is our favorite. If you wish to relax, enjoy amazing food and company, look no further.
- We loved the peace and tranquillity, the friendliness of our hosts, the views and the wonderful rooms.
- very peaceful stay, friendly owners who pay attention to every detail, nice spacious room with balcony ( certainly worth paying for)
- Javier and Dave were extraordinary hosts. Their property is beautiful and the accommodations stunning. Javier and Dave pay attention to every detail and it makes for the most relaxing time experience. We ended up extendeding our stay, the experience was that nice. Could not recommend more!
- Un entorno inmejorable , mucha tranquilidad y sosiego y un trato esquisito , lugar ideal para relajarse
- Our second visit to el Gran Sueno. Such a wonderful experience. Comfortable and interesting property and decor. The view from the room is phenomenal. The bed and bedding is extremely comfortable. A very relaxing and cozy place to stay.
Set in Redes Nature Reserve, this house is surrounded by a stream and offers stunning views of the mountains. Los Riegos is 1,650 feet from the AS-117 motorway and offers private parking.Los Riegos rural house features mountain-style design with exposed beams and wooden flooring. There is a common lounge with fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows, as well as a library and a terrace.Breakfast includes homemade jams, fruit and a selection of breads. Dinner is also offered at Los Riegos, and it includes some traditional dishes of the region.Each bright room has been individually decorated and includes a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. All rooms have heating and offer views of the grounds.The accommodations is 33 mi from Picos de Europa National Park and an hour’s drive from Oviedo. San Isidro Ski Resort is 25 mi away, accessed via the Tarna Bridge.
- El entorno, la tranquilidad, el trato de los propietarios, la informacion que facilitan.
- De vriendelijkheid van de eigenaresse en haar partner, haar kookkunsten en de ligging van de accommodatie middenin de natuur bevielen ons het meest.
Los Riegos is het hotel waar je alleen maar kan van dromen en dat gerund wordt door 2 hard
werkende mensen die bewust gekozen hebben voor het leven in de ongerepte natuur! Echt
ongerepte natuur. Je kan er de mooiste natuurwaarnemingen doen tijdens het ontbijt op het terras. Vossen , de meest zeldzame vlinders, zwarte roodstaarten, vleermuizen, een cirkelende
steenarend…Dit is een Adamische omgeving!!!
En je wordt er echt verwend en geïnformeerd door Sergio en Paloma, 2 biologen van opleiding.
- Todo. Un diez. Paloma y su marido gente estupenda.
- En pleno Parque Natural de Redes, Los Riegos es una excelente opción para disfrutar de unos días tranquilos en un entorno único. La casa es preciosa, la habitación grande y la cama muy cómoda. El desayuno y la cena exquisitos y la atención y trato de Paloma y Sergio de 10. Repetiremos seguro.
Located in Camango, El Cuadron provides accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.Fitted with a patio, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Llanes is 13 miles from El Cuadron. Asturias Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- nice stay with very kind personal. VERY confortable rooms
The guest house is new. It’s painted white, which makes it light and airy. Just off the main motorway across the top of Spain it is handily placed for an overnight stay or a longer trip to the truly wonderful Picos de Europa. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom pristine and the shower large.
My only complaint was the green light which shone in the room all night. The hostesses tells us it is a new, official rule and that it cannot be turned off. Other guests have also said they find it disturbing. It seems we must put up with it but I think Spanish Tourism authorities should rethink the ruling. Perhaps if others comment they might find a better solution for safety than this one.
- Very clean, big beds. Location is not bad- close to nice villages.
- Trato muy amable. Lugar muy tranquilo aunque cercano a Ribadesella y a otros lugares de interés. Casa bonita, confortable y nueva.
- Accoglienza, posizione, struttura nuovissima. Buona colazione! Complimenti a Sasha x la sua cortesia e disponibilità.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mones Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mones Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mones Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mones Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!