3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag – Top Hotel Reviews
Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Midtsandan Sør-trøndelag:
Nidaros Pilegrimsgård B & B
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Nidaros Pilegrimsgård is located in Trondheim in the region of Sør-Trøndelag, just 16 miles from Stjoerdal. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Værnes Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Having breakfast with many other people on the same long desk was a funny experience!
- Location was very nice in the old section of the city. The room was small for too and not very inspired but very clean and safe and good for one night.
- Very central location. Excellent value for money. Spotlessly clean.
- A quiet bed and breakfast at a wonderful location between the river and the Nidatos dome. Yet very close to everything.
- Place reasonable and basic, convenient and suitable. Clan and comfortable. Nothing really to write home about.
Klostergården Bed & Breakfast
Klostergården Bed & Breakfast is located in Tautra, 13 miles from Trondheim and 12 miles from Stjoerdal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Værnes Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Frendly, beautifull place, very Nice stay and great food!
- Delicious foods, great choices of beers, spectacular location (right next to the ruins) and nice/helpful staff
- Great, quiet place with their own brewery with tasty craft beer. Rooms are big and clean, breakfast good, they also bake their own bread, make marmalades. Taste their dubbel and wit beer. Also there is ruins of ancient abbey near hotel and grant view on fjord
The house is in a really remote place which is exactly what we were looking for.
Our cute dog was very welcome and we weren’t charged more for his presence.
The house is very old and charming, very well maintained. Cosy
- We were well taken care of here. There was a mix up on the reservation that was resolved almost before we were aware of the issue. We ended up in nicer accommodations than we had booked. Had an excellent dinner at their restaurant. Lovely setting on a little island.
Sandmoen Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Sandmoen Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Trondheim, just 20 miles from Stjoerdal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience.There is an ATM at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Værnes Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Excellent service! Very good price for 4 adults including breakfast! Good and free parking! Close to Heimdal sentrum and gas station across the road. Very surprised and pleased there where caravan parking just outside the motell, for future stays when using our caravan. Loved the free waffles and coffee for the guests around 18.00!
- It was very clean, the staff was overly nice and breakfast was awesome!
There are two levels of accomodation. Good/Very Good and Great. The great are appartments in the base No. I, II and III. These have their own bathroom and tasty interiors. The atmosphere there is romantic and cozy. I was living in the room No. 5 mostly and that is on the 1st. floor. Room was very spacy, but not really cozy. It lacks working table e.g. which could easily fit in.
Host was very friendly and helpful (Paula), and the location is among the best on Lofoten. Parking is not that far, but in the winter can be slipery. Paula let me drive my car up to the door to put my luggage upon arrival, which was really helpful.
Kitchen and bathrooms are very nice, new, clean with all imaginable comfort.
Overall, this was a very pleasing experience and very good choice if you plan to visit Lofoten.
- That it was available with cancellation if required. Difficult to find any other available at the time of booking ?
The breakfast buffet was excellent
Staff was very helpful
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Midtsandan Sør-trøndelag Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!