3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Midland Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Midland Colorado is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Midland Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Midland Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Midland Colorado. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Midland Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Midland Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Midland Colorado:
Situated in Cripple Creek, Carr Manor provides free WiFi. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The bed and breakfast has a business centre, as well as newspapers that guests can use.Select rooms at Carr Manor offer a seating area and mountain views and 2 guest suites feature a kitchenette with a microwave and a coffee machine.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a full breakfast with gluten-free options available upon request.At Carr Manor guests are welcome to take advantage of a fitness room. Guests at the bed and breakfast will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cripple Creek, like cycling and fishing.Colorado Springs is 44.4 miles from Carr Manor. The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 54.7 miles from the accommodation.
Howard and Linda ,were an absolute delight.
Our room was a haven,and we didn’t want to leave.
Breakfast (made from scratch) excellent!
- This business is top notch. Beautiful rooms and excellent staff. One of the beautiful treasures in Cripple Creek.
- The house was amazing so historical so many things to learn and look at!
- Everything. It was a great surprise. At first I thought it was a little expensive, but it was worth every penny. The owners are wonderful people who knew the history and made our stay interesting.
- Very elegant place to stay. Such history! The staff is very friendly and will give you a tour through the place.
- Howard and Linda ,were an absolute delight.
Pikes Peak Paradise Bed and Breakfast
Located in Woodland Park, 18 miles from Colorado Springs, Pikes Peak Paradise Bed and Breakfast features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV , Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.There is concierge services, room service and a gift shop at the property.Colorado Springs Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- I loved how polite Ron the owner and host of the house was. I enjoyed the privacy, location, food, views, comfort and so much more.
- I booked the room as a surprise getaway for me and my husband’s 24th wedding anniversary! He had never been to Colorado. I can’t even start to describe how absolutely WONDERFUL this B&B is!! The views, the accommodation, the food… all well above a 10!! We can not wait to go back during a different season just to see the difference!
- Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Beautiful views.
- The owner was very pleasant, welcoming. Got together with my brother for a quick 24 hour R&R. The owner pointed towards the wine bar, said there’s bourbon in the kitchen. Pour a drink and go outside and enjoy the view. He was right…his multilevel deck has a beautifully framed view of Pike’s Peak. Perfect!
The panoramic view of Pike’s Peak from our personal balcony was breath taking.
Within 2 leisure hours we were at the top of Pike’s Peak from the B&B.
The layout of the B&B was classy with culture & warmth.
Food was scrumptious, healthy, & plenty of it.
Owner & staff were friendly & eager to please.
Avenue Hotel Bed and Breakfast
Located in Manitou Springs, 5 miles from Colorado Springs, Avenue Hotel Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Colorado Springs Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- They let us check-in early, upgraded our room, and provided G F options. We found Avenue through Leafly; so, we enjoyed the pergola. The staff helped with choices for sites to visit. The Couples’ Massage was awesome.
- Pretty much everything was great. The staff was wonderful, just enough interaction, made us feel at home. Breakfast was delicious and they ensured it met our dietary restrictions (we don’t eat meat, so no bacon!). Location was perfect and they have reserved parking on the street for the guests just outside the back door.
- My wife enjoyed the on site massage very much. It was a very nice place to stay and we would stay there again upon a return to Colorado. Staff were great and food was wonderful!
- The breakfast was very delicious, especially the homemade juice and muffins ! Enjoyed the relaxing and homey atmosphere !
- Facility is charming…many stairs. Staff was outstanding and breakfast was delightful.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Midland Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Midland Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Midland Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Midland Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!