3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Miami Lakes Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Miami Lakes Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Miami Lakes Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miami Lakes Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miami Lakes Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Miami Lakes Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Miami Lakes Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Miami Lakes Florida:
Guest House Paradiso
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Guest House Paradiso is located in Miami in the region of Florida, just 5 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 5 miles from Guest House Paradiso.
- Very good location, 12 minutes walking to the free metromover.
- Nice room, wifi, parking, not far from beach and downtown (car/lyft/uber recommended).
- Clean, nice renovated rooms, easy 10 minutes walk to free transport Metromover, to the center, downtown. Everything is functional, hot water in the shower, kitchen with utensils, cups, plates, toaster, pots, electric stove, washing and drying machine with liquids for washing use. Two bathrooms and one shower for 6 units for 1-2 guest in each room. Aircon is quiet.
- Thanks a lot to the paradiso very good people and the best hôtel you CAN find un Miami
- Kitchen was provided with all utensils and basic ingredients..milk bread and butter too.
Sunset view ranches
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Sunset view ranches offers accommodations in Davie, just 24 miles from Miami. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Miami Beach is 24 miles from Sunset view ranches, and Fort Lauderdale is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The room was spotless and the staff was extremely pleasant!
- Very nice staff beautiful location, very safe and clean facility.
- Don’t do it… Badlocation and no private bathroom!
- Well kept property. Terrific location, close to everythin in Davie. Great staff.
- Very interesting place.very interesting & helpful owner. Exceptionally clean. friendly……….good breakfast…nice location. High security level. Would be a great sunset if you get there in daylight.
Bars B&B South Beach Hotel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Bars B&B South Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 0.4 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Bars B&B South Beach Hotel.
- Great hospitality. The garden is beautiful and peaceful, the bed comfortable. A free hop on hop off shuttle around south miami beach runs at the end of the road, so its convenient. Quiet road. Subway takeaway/restaurant just up the road. Charlie who is Swiss, runs it in the day is a friendly, great guy, a real asset to the place. He will help you in any way he can. We loved Charlie and have fond memories of him.
- They were so accommodating and sweet. Let us park in the driveway, were wonderful to our children, and had great food recommendations. Highly recommend.
- Best Breakfast in Miami! The hosts are helpful, nice and you feel like home.
Our host was fabulous, as were all of the staff; very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was great, all home-cooked and great variety. We were given yoghurt and granola, followed by omelettes and pancakes. Appetisers and wine were offered at the end of the day and there was even a hot tub. Location is great, only a 15 minute walk to the beach and a short bus trip over to downtown Miami.
I have noticed a few people on booking.com complaining about parking, but we reserved an off road spot for free and it was the only hotel I found offering free parking in South Beach.
- Friendly staff. Lovely breakfast. Complimentary wine.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Miami Lakes Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Miami Lakes Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Miami Lakes Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Miami Lakes Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!