3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Melbourne Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Melbourne Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Melbourne Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Melbourne Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Melbourne Beach Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Melbourne Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Melbourne Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Melbourne Beach Florida:
Port d’Hiver Bed and Breakfast
Located across from Ocean Park and just a short walk from the beach, this Melbourne Beach bed and breakfast features a daily gourmet breakfast that includes Italian strata and fresh-baked scones.A spa tub is included in each room at the Port d’Hiver Bed and Breakfast. A private porch, flat-screen TV and iPod docking station are also available.Free covered parking and room service are available at Port d’Hiver Bed and Breakfast. Guests can also enjoy access to a heated swimming pool, as well as free snacks and refreshments throughout the day.Kennedy Space Center is 37.5 miles from this bed and breakfast. Guests are just a 15-minute drive from the Foosaner Art Museum.
- Every small detail has been considered. Our room was spacious and luxurious. Incredibly comfy bed. Large terrace with a view of the spa pool and garden. Amazing bathroom. Towels, drinks and snacks complimentary. Superb in every way.
- The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Room was very comfortable – bed wonderful. Breakfasts very good and evening drinks a nice touch, with substantial snacks.
- It’s an amazing place! Great great great costumer service!
- Wonderful bed and linens, loved hot tub, and the breakfast!
- Everything! Very unique place stunning Carriage Suite – breakfast and cocktail hour amazing – nothing too much trouble for any of the staff – pure perfection and can’t recommend highly enough.
SeaGlass Inn Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Melbourne Beach in the region of Florida, 18 miles from Cocoa Beach, SeaGlass Inn Bed and Breakfast features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or river. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Melbourne is 2.9 miles from SeaGlass Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Sebastian is 18 miles away. Melbourne International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Full delicious breakfast every morning. Ideal location for Melbourne Beach – walking distance to ocean, river, restaurants, groceries, and shops. Complimentary Happy Hour at 4:30 ! Very friendly owner.
- Everything was great! Looking forward to coming back.
- Private, quaint , and beautiful! Couldn’t ask for more!
- Best choice of our entire month-long road trip through Florida!
- The grounds are well kept and charming. Staff is warm, polite and accommodating.
Windemere Inn by the Sea
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Windemere Inn by the Sea offers accommodations in Melbourne.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Cocoa Beach is 16 miles from Windemere Inn by the Sea, and Sebastian is 20 miles away. Melbourne International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Enjoyed the size of the room and bathroom. All of the amenities was wonderful, robes, chairs and umbrellas for beach, fluffy towels, and comfortable bed. Nice to have free WiFi.
- The room was bright and beachy. The shore was steps away!
- Super sweet stuff and many treats for guests during holidays. Very close to the beach.
- The Windermere Inn is in a great location right on the shore with a private beach access. The rooms are nicely decorated and a good size with good facilities. Everything is spotlessly clean. The staff are efficient and very friendly.
- Great location ,right by the beach and walking distance from restaurants and stores.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Melbourne Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Melbourne Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Melbourne Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Melbourne Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!