3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Meeks Bay California – Top Hotel Reviews
Meeks Bay California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Meeks Bay California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Meeks Bay California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Meeks Bay California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Meeks Bay California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Meeks Bay California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Meeks Bay California:
Cottage Inn – Adults Only
Showcasing a private beach area and ski storage, Cottage Inn – Adults Only is located in Tahoe City.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.South Lake Tahoe is 17 miles from Cottage Inn – Adults Only , and Carson City is 21 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 32 miles away.
- If you want a Old Tahoe experience this is your stop. So unique! Wonderful!
- Loved the atmosphere, the cabin, the breakfast (home made granola!!) and the happy hour.
- The Cottages were not all full so they had a scaled back breakfast from what we have had in the past. When we asked about that the clerk prepared us eggs, sausage, fresh flaky scones and fruit. very tasty!
- Great location with easy access to restaurants and the lake. Super friendly staff.
- Very friendly and welcoming staff. Great location, fun and relaxed wine and breakfast hours. Linens very nice and clean! Walking distance to fun market/deli (Westshore) and restaurant (Sunnyside).
Located in South Lake Tahoe, Fireside Lodge features accommodation with free WiFi. Pope Beach is 1 miles away from the property, while Emerald Bay is 5 miles away. The property is 4.3 miles from Heavenly Ski Resort.Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a coffee machine, while selected rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. At Fireside Lodge all rooms include a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. Guests also have access to complimentary bicycle hire.Guests at Fireside Lodge will be able to enjoy activities in and around South Lake Tahoe, like skiing, bicycling, and hiking..Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 42.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Heavenly Valley Lodge Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Heavenly Valley Lodge Bed & Breakfast is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 1.7 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.This bed and breakfast has ski-to-door access and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from Heavenly Valley Lodge Bed & Breakfast.
- Heavenly Valley Lodge B&B is an exceptionally hospitable experience. Linda and Johann go out of their way to accommodate their lodgers. The upgrades are lovely. The bed was awesome. The kitchen had everything we needed. Linda puts together a lovely breakfast, and Johann opens up the bar for happy hour. We enjoyed gathering with the other guests by the fire in the lodge. The property attracts kind and considerate adventurers. We also found some excellent restaurants in walking distance.
Super room. Well decorated. Very romantic. GREAT location.
The owners were simply FANTASTIC.
Incredible breakfast. It just doesn’t get any better.
We will make this the only hotel that we will use in South Shore from now on.
- Breakfasts were amazing – all home cooked and very imaginative. Happy hour every day with drinks and nibbles with hosts – great way of meeting other guests. Every detail thought about and nothing too much trouble.
- The proprietors are perfectly suited to their roles: friendly, hospitable, informative and professional. Free movies from a huge collection, great breakfast and a great little antiques gift shop.
- Linda and Johan were extremly nice and spoiled us with great breakfast. The room was very cosy and super clean. We enjoyed every second!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Meeks Bay California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Meeks Bay California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Meeks Bay California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Meeks Bay California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!