3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mariana Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Mariana Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mariana Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal La Ribera del Júcar
Each of the 10 pretty rooms at B&B Cuenca has attractive, colorful décor. The private bathroom includes free toiletries. Rooms look onto the old town, the former city gates, Mangana Tower, Paseo del Júcar or a patio.You can walk to Cuenca’s university campus in 10 minutes. Cuenca Railway Station is just over 1.2 mi from the bed and breakfast.The property is set close to the main road leading to the Serrania Cuenca Mountains, 12 mi away. Madrid can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- Clean and convenient to walk up hill to the Cuenca sites on top of the hill.
- Clean room, nice and helpful staff, easy/free parking.
- Good location, easy to find by car and park nearby while being close to city centre. Clean and spacious rooms – exactly what we needed for a (too short) stopover in Cuenca.
- Great people working there. They were really friendly and helpful. Room was clean and efficient.
- The most magical city and the hostel is on the river, very lovely. The room was excellent, nice, clean, warm. I liked it very much. Parking in the street. A short walk to the city. Beautiful.
B&B La Biblioteca
The room is fitted with a double bed, flat-screen TV, desk and chair, and wardrobe. Bed linen and towels are provided. Guests have access to a shared bathroom.The property has a shared kitchen, including an electric hob, microwave, oven, and coffee machine, as well as a fridge. Breakfast includes juice, milk, coffee and tea, bread, butter, pastries, and home made jam.Nuestra Señora de Gracia’s Cathedral and Hanging Houses are 15 minutes’ walk from B&B La Biblioteca.
- Everything. Though I cannot speak spanish, I could feel their warm welcoming. and very clean and cozy house was simply best as well. Thank you again!
- The family was very gracious. We enjoyed talking with them.
- Fantastic location (historic city centre, grocery shops and restaurants reachable by foot), very cosy beatiful house (with brand new terrace with a view of Mangana, comfy bed in a silent room+more pillows to choose from) and extraordinary warm feel-home-like-stay (as much friendly as I totally forgot I need to do check out like in the hotel, really!) + as a bonus absolutely delicious home made marmelads for your breakfast. Eva (the owner of the house) and her family were just normal and natural and very very friendly all the moments as if I knew them before but they respected your privacy as well.
- Great place, very nice owner – we just feel like home. And a great localization – just a few minutes from a magical city centre!
Perfect home made breakfast and delicious coffee!
All was good with a room and location. No issues to park a car – public transport.
Room itself is quite small, but more than enough as bed was comfortable and we didn’t spent much time in the room.
oh, candies on the pillow… 🙂
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.
- Good location. Helpful staff. Breakfast atvyour own pace
- Very friendly and helpful staff. This more than made up for some communication difficulties. Cuenca is delightful and offers a bit of everything: history, Architecture, good food, trekking opportunities and very friendly people.
- Our hostess Olga waa excellent – very friendly and helpful. The breakfast arrangements and provisions, such as fresh bread, tomatoes,fruit, juices, yoghurt etc (which were all available all day) were also excellent. A lot of little thoughtful touches
- Clean and modern room in an old house, located on the edge of the old town. Easy to find and free street parking nearby. The property looks rather run down from the outside but the reception and rooms have been totally renovated to a good standard. Liked that there was coffee (from a real coffee machine) and tea available along with some snacks all day and night, and all free. The old town has some steep streets and the hotel is near the bottom but the views of the gorge make the climb worthwhile.
- lovely room and beds, great location and facilities for breakfast and tea coffee throughout the day. excellent stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mariana Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!