3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Margolles Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Margolles Asturias is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Margolles Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Margolles Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Margolles Asturias. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Margolles Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Margolles Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Margolles Asturias:
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at El Cuadron can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Llanes is 13 miles from the accommodation. Asturias Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- nice stay with very kind personal. VERY confortable rooms
The guest house is new. It’s painted white, which makes it light and airy. Just off the main motorway across the top of Spain it is handily placed for an overnight stay or a longer trip to the truly wonderful Picos de Europa. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom pristine and the shower large.
My only complaint was the green light which shone in the room all night. The hostesses tells us it is a new, official rule and that it cannot be turned off. Other guests have also said they find it disturbing. It seems we must put up with it but I think Spanish Tourism authorities should rethink the ruling. Perhaps if others comment they might find a better solution for safety than this one.
- Very clean, big beds. Location is not bad- close to nice villages.
- El lugar, muy tranquilo y bien comunicado, el personal muy amable, y el desayuno muy rico
- Excelente alojamiento, muy buenas habitaciones y gran acogida y ganas de ayudar. Buen desayuno
El Gran Sueño B&B
This bed and breakfast has 5 double rooms, each with a seating area and desk. The rooms are equipped with Bluetooth speakers, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi throughout. All rooms have private private bathrooms and views of the surrounding mountains.There is a private garden with stunning views of the Picos de Europa and El Sueve mountains.The property offers home-cooked meals, prepared with carefully sourced, fresh, organic and or local ingredients. There are vegetarian and vegan options available, special dietary requirements by request.Activities such as hiking, bicycle tours, horse riding, and canoeing can be arranged in El Gran Sueño B&B.El Gran Sueño B&B is 4.3 mi from Infiesto and the N-634 national road. Gijón is 31 mi away and Oviedo is 25 mi from the property. A 40-minute drive will take you to the coast and the Picos de Europa National Park.
Our second visit to el Gran Sueno. Such a wonderful experience. Comfortable and interesting property and decor. The view from the room is phenomenal. The bed and bedding is extremely comfortable. A very relaxing and cozy place to stay.
The breakfast every morning is such a treat. Everything is of exceptional quality. The breads are the best in Asturias.
Dinners at el Gran Sueno are sublime. Creative both visually and gastronomically, and always prepared with the best of ingredients. We had four dinners while staying there and only ventured out after they insisted we try a newly opened restaurant (Pusaki) that was also great.
All this is the result of the efforts of David and Javier. They have created an oasis of relaxing comfort in the beautiful hills of Asturias. We have stayed at many small inns and B&Bs all over the world and el Gran Sueno is our favorite. If you wish to relax, enjoy amazing food and company, look no further.
- We loved the peace and tranquillity, the friendliness of our hosts, the views and the wonderful rooms.
- very peaceful stay, friendly owners who pay attention to every detail, nice spacious room with balcony ( certainly worth paying for)
- Javier and Dave were extraordinary hosts. Their property is beautiful and the accommodations stunning. Javier and Dave pay attention to every detail and it makes for the most relaxing time experience. We ended up extendeding our stay, the experience was that nice. Could not recommend more!
- Un entorno inmejorable , mucha tranquilidad y sosiego y un trato esquisito , lugar ideal para relajarse
- Our second visit to el Gran Sueno. Such a wonderful experience. Comfortable and interesting property and decor. The view from the room is phenomenal. The bed and bedding is extremely comfortable. A very relaxing and cozy place to stay.
La Portiella del Llosu
All heated rooms in this bed & breakfast have a large double bed and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and shower. Homemade breakfast includes orange juice, coffee, pastries and cold cuts.You can practice hiking in the surrounding area, as well as canoeing.Picos de Europa National Park is located 3.1 mi from La Portiella de Llosu, and Llanes is a 30-minute drive away. The nearest bus station, with services to Llanes and Arenas de Cabrales, is 1.1 mi away.
- The breakfast in the mornings was fantastic! There was usually an egg dish, pastries, bread, orange juice, and coffee/tea. Delicious!
- Quiet B&B, made from an old farmhouse and very nicely restored and designed with charm and warmth, comfortable rooms in a beautiful setting high on a hillside, yet not all that far from the bigger tourist towns and the Cares river. It’s hard to believe when you are there, but it is only 30 minutes drive to the ocean as well. And José is a wonderful host and very helpful.
- We felt great at la Portiella del Llosu. The bedroom was comfy and the common space was warm and felt like home. A perfect place to read by the fire place. José was just so kind and giving us many recommendations.
- The location is perfect if you’re looking for tranquility and beautiful views, the back of beyond. The owners are lovely walm and clearly at their happiest when their guests are happy (which I’d recon is most of the time). The breakfasts were tasty and different everyday with a nice balance of sweet and savoury.
- What a fantastic, hidden gem. This posada is in a tiny village in the middle of the foothills of the Picos de Europa. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast is large and everyday the lovely owners add a different home-baked treat. They are also fantastic at suggesting off-the-beaten-track hiking routes, places to sample local cheese and cider and local restaurants that don’t even exist on Google.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Margolles Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Margolles Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Margolles Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Margolles Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!