3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Maestu Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Maestu Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Maestu Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maestu Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maestu Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Maestu Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Maestu Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Maestu Basque Country:
Casa Rural Usategieta
Featuring wooden flooring and city views, heated rooms at Casa Rural Usategieta come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. You also have access to a shared lounge and a kitchen equipped with a coffee machine, microwave and fridge.Breakfast is served in the living room every morning and you can also get snacks, lunch and dinners under request.Pamplona is 47 mi from the property and a-45 minute drive will take you to Vitoria. Bilbao Airport is 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent accommodation. Guy was a brilliant host who welcomed us to his wonderful Casa Rural. Guy made arrangements and transported to and from the village where he had arranged an evening meal (which was fantastic). Thank you Guy for our memorable visit.
- Like an old fashioned Inn! But nicely remodeled inside with a character the reflects the owners.
- Absolutely gorgeous place to stay. Friendly and very helpful hosts and a fantwstic breakfast to set us up for a long hike that day
- Beautiful hostel in a small quiet little town. When we arrived there was a local festival in full flow. The locals could not have been friendlier and invited us to their tables for tapas and vino. The hostel is immaculate and beautifully decorated. A must stay if you are in that area.
Ausgesprochen nette und herzliche Gastgeber
Sehr extravagante Einrichtung mit hohem Wohlfühlfaktor
Sehr gutes Abendessen
Casa Rural Eikolara Landetxea
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath and a hairdryer. At Casa Rural Eikolara Landetxea all rooms include a wardrobe.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Zalduendo de Álava, like hiking. A tour desk is available.Logroño is 44 mi from Casa Rural Eikolara Landetxea, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 19 mi from the property. Bilbao, San Sebastian and Pamplona are all within a 1-hour drive away.
No reviews yet.
Agroturismo el Encuentro
The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Agroturismo el Encuentro features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 12 mi from Agroturismo el Encuentro, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 19 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 52 mi from the property.
Large, beautiful house in a cute little town in the middle of the Rioja Wine Route. Lidia (owner) is extremely nice.
The house has 5 large rooms all with ensuite shower rooms and a large common area with kitchen, dining area and a TV room. All very clean and nicely decorated.
- Nice room and lovely bathroom. The agroturismo is set beside the church in a lovely small village. Public pool behind the accommodation if you need to relax and cool off. The host Lidia is very helpful and her husband produces tasty local wines. My best recommendations for Lidia and Agroturismo el Encuentro.
– Very friendly owner
– Very authentic place
– Free parking place
- Lidia, es una inmejorable anfitriona, nos recomendó mil sitios para ir a comer y visitar y todos nos encantaron. La casa es preciosa y muy acogedora. Ideal para ir en grupo o como nosotros en pareja.
- Limpio, cuidadoso y acogedor, en perfecto estado, todo a detalle
- Large, beautiful house in a cute little town in the middle of the Rioja Wine Route. Lidia (owner) is extremely nice.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Maestu Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Maestu Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Maestu Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Maestu Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!