3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Macael Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Macael Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Macael Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Macael Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Macael Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Macael Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Macael Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Macael Andalucía:
Certain units feature views of the mountain or garden. The bathroom includes a bidet, shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Mojácar is 25 mi from Casa Mica, while Vera is 20 mi away. Almeria Airport is 41 mi from the property.
- Everything, Christine & Colin who own Casa Mica make you feel like old friends, it is so relaxing.
- we had an amazing time with superb hospitality from Christine and Colin. We are moving out to Spain to live and they were extremely helpful with invaluable information on relocating. We look forward to becoming friends in our new life chapter. Thank you again Christine and Colin. Best wishes and see you in September. Brian and Elayne
- Casa Mia had a great environment and well structure with bar, pool, jacuzzi. The facilities were very clean and organized. The apartment was well stocked and very cleaned. We appreciated the breakfast cakes.
- Christine and Colin were simply the bests hosts. We were in Spain looking to relocate and they answered all of our questions and more. They gave us recommendations for eating out and the apartment itself was beautiful, very well equipped and very clean.
- Great pool and room next to pool. Tea and coffee in room no charge. Croissants and cakes no charge. Nice bar area drinks ridiculously cheap. Very quiet and private excellent parking local bars and restaurants close by. Easy to find using booking. Com locator motorway only 5 mins away. Owners cannot look after you better
Los Peraltas B&B
All rooms at Los Peraltas B&B are equipped with a seating area. The accommodations features some units with mountain views, and rooms have a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Los Peraltas B&B will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arboleas, like cycling.Mojácar is 19 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Vera is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 38 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa de Los Suenos
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature mountain views. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Mojácar is 17 miles from Casa de Los Suenos, while Vera is 11 miles away. Almeria Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Hosts Rob and Tricia were extremely helpful. They went the extra mile and beyond. Fantastic property with fantastic hosts in a great location.
The house is a stunning historical property. The bed was comfortable, towels fluffy with a powerful shower with toiletries and proper tea making facilities. The breakfast was amazing never had such a good breakfast outside of the UK Tricia goes the extra mile there.
Most importantly our hosts.. they were so helpful with advice on the business we want to set up with a great sense of humour to boot! We felt like we arrived strangers and left as friends..well done Tricia and Rob you should be very proud of what you have achieved..we would have paid much more
- Our hosts, Tricia and Rob, couldn’t have been more welcoming and friendly. We felt more like visiting friends than paying guests. Their local knowledge was also invaluable.
Patricia est très accueillante et aimable, la maison et la chambre sont très jolies. Le petit déjeuner est super, varié, abondant.
Le lieu est très calme
excellente Guesthouse , les proprios sont super sympa ,dans une vielle maison de ville bien aménagée et décorée . ……………..petit dej extra……………
le village est très beau avec des environs magnifiques proche du desert de Tabernas et de RIO BRAVO.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Macael Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Macael Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Macael Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Macael Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!