3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lynden Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Lynden Washington State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lynden Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lynden Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lynden Washington State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lynden Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lynden Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lynden Washington State:
Oostema Farmstead Inn
Situated in Lynden, 13.7 miles from Bellingham and 4 miles from the Canadian border crossing, Oostema Farmstead Inn features accommodation on a 117 acre farm within 3 miles of Downtown Lynden, and offers free WiFi access and free private parking.The Two Bedroom Suite is located in the lower level of the host’s home and is completely locked off from the main residence. Guests will have complete private access to the entire suite with its own entrance. The Family room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower and bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The complimentary breakfast includes fresh muffins from a local bakery, gluten free oatmeal, yogurt, orange juice, and coffee or tea.Mt. Baker is 47.2 miles from Oostema Farmstead Inn, while Langley, B.C. is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 12.4 miles from Oostema Farmstead Inn.
- It had two big bedrooms and two bathrooms. Lots of room and very clean.
- Very soft fluffy towels, gorgeous robes, heavenly sheets. No detail left undone. This property includes a private patio surrounded by flowers and overlooking the fields, you are close to Lynden but definitely on a working farm and it is so peaceful. The suite was well stocked, Lisa bought muffins from Lynden Bakery for breakfast, there was yogurt and orange juice in the fridge, coffee and hot chocolate were also available. There are board games in the hall closet. We will be back!
- Lisa was so accommodating, and provided everything we could need! She welcomed us and made sure we felt at home. Beautiful property with beautiful views! Very comfortable accommodations. The farm animals, fresh picked berries, and hot tub were added bonuses!!
- comfortable and spacious apartment, very nice host who showed us around the farm
- The host Lisa was amazing. From our early arrival, to taking us on a tour of the farm, she went above and beyond. I loved it. My friends from Arizona loved it, and it was a different and unique experience from a hotel…. I highly recommend these accomodations.
Located in Bellingham, 10 miles from Alger, White Orchid features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Langley is 27 miles from White Orchid, and Abbotsford is 22 miles from the property. Bellingham International Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Moon Dance Bed & Breakfast
Located in Bellingham, 9 miles from Alger, Moon Dance Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.Langley is 28 miles from Moon Dance Bed & Breakfast, and Abbotsford is 21 miles away. Bellingham International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lynden Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lynden Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lynden Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lynden Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!