3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Los Romeros Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Romeros Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Los Romeros Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Romeros Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Romeros Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Los Romeros Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Los Romeros Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Los Romeros Andalucía:
Valle del Arroyo Casas Rurales – Bed & Breakfast
Each house features white walls and wooden furnishings. There is a seating area with a fireplace and a mini-bar. You can enjoy garden views from the room.The houses each have 1 bedroom with 1 extra large double bed. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Towels and linen are provided.At Valle del Arroyo Casas Rurales you will find a garden and a terrace. The property also offers free parking.The Portuguese Border is within 43 mi away and Seville Airport is 65 mi away.
- Breakfast was lovely including fresh bread, fruit and eggs cooked just as we wanted them. The bed we stayed in was in the main house and was extremely comfortable.
- Lovely hosts, beautiful property, great hospitality.
- Lovely hosts who go the extra mile to make you feel very welcome. The beds are unbelievably comfortable. Great attention for interior decoration which makes you feel like home. Breakfast has all you can wish for. Great place to unwind!
- We really enjoyed our stay …our one bedroom ‘house’ was beautifully decorated, very luxurious. The surrounding cork forest and living pool were beautiful. Luc and Johan were the perfect hosts, very friendly, very helpful but best of all superb chefs!
Really excellent casa rural/ bed and breakfast. A great mixture of high quality private accommodation in beautiful and peaceful grounds and the opportunity to chat to the owners and other guests at breakfast and, sometimes, dinner (excellent cooking). The warmth and hospitality of Luc and Johan makes this a very special place to stay.
A very good area for walks, some from the door, and pretty small town of Aracena nearby.
Each heated room at this bed and breakfast has unique décor and includes 1 double or 2 single beds, plus a fan. All rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, such as bird watching, bicyble riding, hiking, and horse riding. There is also a gastronomic center.You can find a restaurant, café and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Casa Annette. Sevilla is 59 mi from the property, and the Portuguese border is a 1-hour drive away.
- Very friendly owners, who were exceptionally keen to help. Great knowledge of local walks.
- Like at home,breakfest excellent,ony domestic product,I recommend this place
- the breakfast was all homemade included the glutenfree crumpets, as i asked fro gluten free bread
- Very friendly host and an exceptionally tasty breakfast… All in a tastefully furnished house… Really good experience!
- The owners were very helpful and the breakfast was plenty and excellent, with homemade bread and homemade jams and everything of everything.
At the bed and breakfast, each room has a closet and a TV. Some rooms also offer a kitchenette with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All guest rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Aracena is 16 miles from B&B Cervantes, while Fuenteheridos is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Los Romeros Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Los Romeros Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Los Romeros Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Los Romeros Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!